2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

We just picked up a Gunmetal Blue 2010 Mazda 3 S GT Manual with Moonroof and Tech packages on Saturday as my wife's new car. She had a 2003 Honda CRV and wanted something that was more fun to drive and the Mazda 3 with the 6 speed manual is definitely a big improvement!

We ended up buying the car in Marietta, GA and driving home to Dallas yesterday. We went out there to check out a "used" 2008 Mazda 3 S GT that only had 100 miles on it, but after driving the 2008 and the 2010 back to back, she wasn't going to be happy with the 2008 anymore!

Any recommendations/prices on tint guys in the Dallas area? I think that's the first thing we want to do on the car.

·
Registered
655 Posts
welcome to the site, you might ask glennk.

·
Resident MacGyver
2,227 Posts
Welcome and grats on the 3! Similar experience for me. I drove a 2008 and 2009 before deciding on the 2010. It was pretty much no contest.

·
Git outta' my way!
10 Posts
Hello all!

We just picked up a Gunmetal Blue 2010 Mazda 3 S GT Manual with Moonroof and Tech packages on Saturday as my wife's new car. She had a 2003 Honda CRV and wanted something that was more fun to drive and the Mazda 3 with the 6 speed manual is definitely a big improvement!

We ended up buying the car in Marietta, GA and driving home to Dallas yesterday. We went out there to check out a "used" 2008 Mazda 3 S GT that only had 100 miles on it, but after driving the 2008 and the 2010 back to back, she wasn't going to be happy with the 2008 anymore!

Any recommendations/prices on tint guys in the Dallas area? I think that's the first thing we want to do on the car.
You get your new car @ Jim Ellis Mazda in Marrietta? We drove from Memphis to deal with them a few weeks ago to get our new CWP 2010 M3 S GT 5-dr manual... Definitely worth the trip! :yes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts