2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Angel Eyes

Tags
angel eyes
3K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  MrSoozy 
#1 ·
Does anyone know about how much it would cost to have a shop do halos and black housing for our cars? And what kind of shop? body shops? Yes i know i can do that myself, but i want a warranty on it so i don't have to worry about it fogging up :tongue:

#2 ·
I seriously doubt they will place a warranty on paper for you.
Any 'custom' shop will do it and if they are worth anything, if you ever have an instance where it fogs up then they will just dry it out and reseal.
But really, just do it yourself. If you can crack open the light once and then it fogs up again, you already know how to open it and seal it.

#5 ·
yea...i doubt you'll find a shop that'll give you warranty on the lights. I think DDM sells angel eye kits..IMO, angel eyes look a little funky on the MZ3 haha makes the car look crosseyed haha
Agreed

As for black housing If you like it, do it.
Obviously some people liked it cause they did it and wrote up a thread on it and whatnot.
As with most exterior mods, there will always be people who like it and there will always be people who hate it.

#7 ·
i will have to think about the retro fit, im pretty happy with my stock projecters :p
i have plenty of time to think it over cuz im in a dorm with no oven lol the only time i could do it would be either spring break or summer :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.