2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has tried something to this extent? I seen a few other videos but I rather here for club members experience.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's pretty cool! What is needed for installing it?
apparently nothing.

The unit is plug and play but at some of the price points Ive seen it at I would like to information from any club member that has it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
apparently nothing.

The unit is plug and play but at some of the price points Ive seen it at I would like to information from any club member that has it.
Got a link? I've never seen it before

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
61 Posts
In case anyone hasnt noticed... This is not an android auto module that lets you connect your phone. This is a android phone module you plug into the back of the head unit. Not sure if this is exactly what most people are looking for

·
Registered
70 Posts
It looks like this turns the built-in display into a tablet running an old version of Android. Is he able to switch back and forth between Mazda Connect and Android or does he have to restart the entire system to go back?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Cool, but the more i see stuff like this I angrier I get at Mazda when even a run of the mill Chevy has Android Auto, Car Play and Mirrorlink. Not to mention my other peeve of not having the option of sat radio except as an option on the top spec Mazda 3. Grrrrr.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got a link? I've never seen it before

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
I think theres a link in the youtube video. Still trying to do research on it and hoped that some club members had one installed already. I think theres 2 places that has a unit like this. Thailand and China.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts