2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have recently installed the serial and got AA installed to my car, now I am trying to connect my phone to it but nothing happens. Is there a thread on here regarding this situation?

Thanks

·
Registered
238 Posts
1. Make sure you have Android Auto app installed on your phone.
2. Using a original or high quality cable.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1. Make sure you have Android Auto app installed on your phone.
2. Using a original or high quality cable.
Yeah have AA installed on phone but when i go to settings and choose connect a car my car isn't showing. I have downloaded AA 1.14v on here and going to try that soon see if it is a version error or something.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@Oll1e2 what firmware is your mazda cmu?
Have u enabled Bluetooth on your device? Google maps enabled all the sounds settings? Did u download v1.14 Tru_go for fw55-59? If so everything should works. If u installed fw70 AA v1.14 Tru_go then expect issues. Did u enable developers option for debugging on your device?
My CMU is .546. I have BT enabled on my phone and connected to CMU. Sounds are enabled on maps. And yeah I downloaded the fw55-59 version. And yes I have enabled developers settings. I haven't tried it since i enabled that but will go try in a sec.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ive noticed there is another version where it is USB beta ( I haven't installed that version ) would this one make a difference to the other one?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay. I believe that is the one I originally installed. But will give it a go again later on

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Radarwild For some reason my USB connectivity isn't working and when I connect through the hotspot the music jumps a bit. Whats the fix for this?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts