2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
hello everyone.I have problems with AA v1.12 if I use waze I get no navigation voice when I listen to FM radio but if I listen Spotify it works well. how can I make this work well with FM listening.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a problem whit de codes. First I imput the code "rm -r /tmp/mnt/data_persist/log/dumps/.bz2" and the system show me "Argument list too long". Then I imput the others instruccion one by one, now I have free space (26%). Finally I imput again the instruction "rm -r /tmp/mnt/data_persist/log/dumps/.bz2" but I can't to have more space. Can you help my whit this problem please?

Best rewards
Looks like you missing the " * " on the command
rm -r /tmp/mnt/data_persist/log/dumps/*.bz2

·
Registered
81 Posts
hello everyone.I have problems with AA v1.12 if I use waze I get no navigation voice when I listen to FM radio but if I listen Spotify it works well. how can I make this work well with FM listening.
@Dirk please refer to below for your answer.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am puzzled as to why these rf commands can't be executed in a script run from the USB disk. Is that temp folder really only accessible through an ssh session?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am puzzled as to why these rf commands can't be executed in a script run from the USB disk. Is that temp folder really only accessible through an ssh session?
I added those rm -f lines to tweaks.sh script when I installed 1.14 and it worked. Took me from 70% used to 4%... Added them in the Install portion of the script.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I added those rm -f lines to tweaks.sh script when I installed 1.14 and it worked. Took me from 70% used to 4%... Added them in the Install portion of the script.
That's a really good idea. Haven't reset tweaks for over a year now and was planning on reinstalling a new compilation this weekend and figure I should be proactive and do this.
What line did you add that remove command in on?

·
Registered
12 Posts
That's a really good idea. Haven't reset tweaks for over a year now and was planning on reinstalling a new compilation this weekend and figure I should be proactive and do this.
What line did you add that remove command in on?
I noticed that the script was removing the old version of AA, so I just added them to that same section (in bold):

show_message "INSTALL ANDROID AUTO HEADUNIT APP v1.14 Mod ..."
log_message "====*** INSTALL ANDROID AUTO HEADUNIT APP v1.14 Mod...===="

<clipped for brevity>

rm -fr ${AIO_APP_DIR}/_androidauto
rm -fr /jci/gui/apps/_androidauto
rm -fr /tmp/mnt/resources/aio/apps/_androidauto
rm -fr /tmp/mnt/data_persist/dev/androidauto
rm -fr /tmp/mnt/data_persist/dev/bin/headunit*
rm -f /tmp/mnt/data_persist/dev/bin/aaserver
rm -f /tmp/mnt/data_persist/dev/bin/check-usb.sh
rm -f /tmp/mnt/data_persist/dev/bin/usb-allow.list
rm -f /tmp/mnt/data_persist/dev/bin/input_filter
rm -f /tmp/mnt/data/enable_input_filter
rm -f /tmp/mnt/data/input_filter
rm -f /tmp/mnt/data_persist/log/dumps/core9*.bz2
rm -f /tmp/mnt/data_persist/log/dumps/core8*.bz2
rm -f /tmp/mnt/data_persist/log/dumps/core1*.bz2
rm -f /tmp/mnt/data_persist/log/dumps/core0*.bz2

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey, I had exact problem on my car, cars app was always displaying "Can't connect to headunit process", i tried mutiple reinstallations of AA 1.2 in the car without luck.
It turns out that my /tmp/ folder was having just a couple of MB left, I SSH'd to it and deleted all old bz2 log file dumps in /tmp/mnt/data_persist/log/dumps folder , someone here in forum pointed at that as it helped me.

So i would recommend that you first try running command
Code:
df -h
and check state of your /tmp partition, if its neary full then there is your problem.
I uninstalled AA 1.2 from CMU, connected to SSH and ran the command
Code:
After that reinstalled AA 1.2, and everything worked perfectly. Also no random crashes anymore 😁
Can someone please walk me through connecting by ssn? I downloaded a program on my phone. Turned on hotspot on phone and the wifi on my truck. Put in the IP address of my truck into the program. But it wont connect. Please help a newbie....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can someone please walk me through the NNH process? I have a program on my phone. Used the hotspot to connect to car but cant get it to connect when running the NNH program. I put in the right IP address and put 22 for the port... What am I doing wrong?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Like exitium90 said,
First try install and run "AIO Tweats App" then go check "Disk Space". If you see it's full or almost full, this should be the problem. (Please see pic)

If this is the problem, find a way to get SSH access (using wifi hotspot will be easier, and I use JuiceSSH for Android to get SSH access).
Input the commons exitium90 & Radarwild mentioned.

First try run this:

If no error, you can check the "Disk space" again and should have a lot free space now.
You can install AA v1.12mods, should works now.

If get "Argument list too long" error, then run these first one by one:
rm -f /tmp/mnt/data_persist/log/dumps/core9*.bz2

rm -f /tmp/mnt/data_persist/log/dumps/core8*.bz2

rm -f /tmp/mnt/data_persist/log/dumps/core1*.bz2

rm -f /tmp/mnt/data_persist/log/dumps/core0*.bz2

Now you can run this again to get more free space without error:
I'm trying to use the juicessh app but it keep telling my that the password I put in is invalid. Did you run into this problem? I didn't know what I'm doing wrong....

41 - 52 of 52 Posts