2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else encountered this? After completing a phone call, Android Auto does not automatically resume playback. In some cases it turns on the FM radio instead of resuming the song I was listening to. I have a Hyundai with AA and this doesn't happen there, so I'm pretty sure it's an issue with Mazda's implementation.
I'm using YouTube Music.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm experiencing the same behavior. After a call I always have to change to the media screen and click play to resume.
Wow, that's sad to hear. After years of delaying AA Mazda couldn't even get it right. I should have known better not to trust them with another car.
sigh :(

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have the same issue most of the time, but I think it has just started recently. It can also happen when receiving a text or WhatsApp message. I was going to blame the AA app.

I have a 16 S Grand Touring running 70.00.100A

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a '17 3 hatchback sport. I did the AA upgrade myself. It's on firmware - cmu150_NA_70.00.100A which I think is the latest.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Appears to be an Android Auto bug, it happens to me with unofficial Android Auto aswell. So appears to be a Google bug, not Mazda's one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
is there anyone who can tell me if it is possible to listen to FM or DAB radio in combination with the voice indication of AIO androidauto. If I listen to FM or DAB then I have no voice sound from for example waze or Googlemaps I do work in combination with Spotify then the sound will be muted.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
@manuisa69 : At the time when he wrote the post (8 month ago), he was right - so there is no need to correct him, as there was no current question about the latest version. Otherwise you would have to correct a lot of former posts in which someone wrote about the current version at the time of the posting.

@Dirk : I do not know about the current version of AIO AA, but when I used AIO AA (1.09 one or two years ago),it was possible to listen to FM or DAB and Google Maps voice indication interrupted it and afterwards FM/DAB played again. And I assume, that this is the way it should be at the current AIO AA version as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
hello Tristan, I already solved the problem. I now have AA v1.12 which works fine. thanks for your response anyway. Happy new year already.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts