2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently had the retrofit for Carplay/Android Auto for my 2017 Mazda 3. My pixel3 was somewhat working (Maps worked/phone did not work for audio) but I haven't been able to get it to reconnect again. I have tried multiple cables and phones (which did work) which has led me to the following conclusion. I believe I de-selected Enable Android Auto for the phone when I was troubleshooting the phone issue.

I believe the infotainment system is remembering this setting for the phone and is now not allowing me to connect again for this phone. I have unpaired and re-paired the phone with bluetooth but no luck. Any ideas on how to get the infotainment system to forget this setting or have any other ideas on why a phone that setup will now not connect?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I had this weird issue previously where everything on my OnePlus 5 was working well except that it keeps rejecting incoming calls on it's own. I even tried wiping my phone but didn't help until I restore the failsafe on my mzd connect. You may want to give it a try. But do note that doing so will lose all customization. Like radio favorite, hud position etc.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts