2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a while back i installed a pionerr Double din(avh2500bt) and i love it. i have my backup camera and everything. good solid unit. but I have the stock bose system in my car and i bought the adapter so i could use the factory harness on my car. I have a alternator whine that is constantly coming though my speakers, it is always there but i can drown it out by turning up my music. as i am driving, if i turn down the volume, i can hear the hissing getting louder and then quieter again, it is constantly changing pitch from faint to louder.I have installed a ground loop isolator and that didnt work and i tried regrounding it straight to the amp and still nothing. any body have any ideas? i have read online that i am getting the whine cuz i have the bose system but im just stuck and dont wanna put up with it anymore. help??

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm not sure but from the link you gave it looks like you gave up some functionality by removing the stock HU. If you did loose those things that the PAC module states, I would get it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts