2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Calling all owners with Almond Leather interior.

how does the white leather hold up so far with color bleed from your pants/jeans.

does the dark dark blue jeans stain the white leather?

thanks

·
Registered
574 Posts
I've not had any issues with jeans, pants, shorts, or basketball shorts. No matter the color, light lbue, dark blue, black, gray, tan, orange, green, etc, etc. So far, it's held up pretty well. I've only had mine for about a month though

·
Registered
24 Posts
I clean my almond leather every couple of months, there's a little bit of color change, but hardly noticeable and still looks really really good!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have had the almond interior for 4 months now and I haven't had any noticeable stains. I give it a good wipe down every month or so to get rid of dirt and it still looks great. The only thing i would be concerned about is brand new dark jeans that have never been washed yet and might bleed. My dark jeans have never cause a stain tho.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yes, I've been having some problems with blue jeans leaving a blue tinge on the white leather. Normally it's just restricted to the right support since you rub across it getting into the car. However, I drove from Germany to the UK and back last week (1300 miles) and there's blue all over the base. I use Autoglym leather cleaner and it comes off very easy, just a bit annoying though.

Reactions: pcurve

·
Registered
81 Posts
Had the car for 6 months now, don't really carry passengers or put anything on the seats, but the driver's seat is still night and almondy. I haven't wiped the leather down with any cleaner yet or anything. Had a couple tiny smudges from some loose dirt that got on it, came out with a lick of the finger :p

·
Registered
817 Posts
Just a f.y.i. ...Autoglym is great and you can also try mink-oil which works great also.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I wear casually jeans, just wanted to protect the seats from a selvage denim which is known for discoloration. Did anybody try "Leather Master" or any other product to protect seats?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts