2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
STEALTH
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been searching online and skimmed through a few posts to find out who makes them. It seems that they only make them for the sedans. Weather-Tech and Husky seems to be popular on this forum. Has someone bought an all weather cargo mat that fits the HB?

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
I am getting Mazda's cargo mat. It has raised edges, internally 3D also, fits perfectly at a decent price (especially if you buy it discounted).

·
STEALTH
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
This option might also not appeal to you, but another genuine Mazda part, available through Amazon @ $101.65. The reviews of it by customers are excellent, noting that it is made of durable material like a backpack, another one says it works great for their 3 dogs, etc.

If you look at the part description, it specifically notes that it is for a hatchback, but again 2014+.

It is soft and flexible can be folded if an inch or two too big (the new gen is larger than the second gen hatch).

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've got a '12 HB, but purchased the all weather mats (front/rear/cargo) from Mazda when I bought the car from them new. Looked exactly like the weather tech mats.

·
Guy Who Drives Car
4 Posts
Boom
something something bay.com/itm/Mazda-3-Rear-Cargo-Tray-5-door-Hatchback-2010-2011-2012-2013-0000-8D-L01-/181235606524

·
Registered
4 Posts
When I got my 2013 hatchback it came with Weather Tech liners for both the front and back seats, there were none in the hatch but the ones for both the front and rear seats should likely be the same for the sedan and hatchback. I absolutely love my liners and would definitely recommend them. Since I never paid for them I can't speak to the cost but they are truly worth buying and fit perfectly

·
Guy Who Drives Car
4 Posts
Ebay Mats

Bought the set of four + cargo mat off of ebay for my 2011 Hatchback. Everything is a perfect fit. I believe the seller is Med City Mazda.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts