2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I only have a couple days to make this decision but I am set on getting the Front and Sides of the Appearance Package.

My question is should I get the Rear Bumper lower Valance that sticks out and doesnt allow me to have a hitch or keep that part with the original bumper which might look out of sort with the rest.

My concern is you have to drill holes for the rear bumper and if someone bumps into me and need replacement, it might be hard to find a rear valance in the future (since alot of mazda owners seem to keep their cars for a long time)

Also should i get the Jet Black Spoiler or the Machine Grey color of the car or none at all?

Thanks

·
Registered
720 Posts
Rear defuser is prolly the least impactful of the appearance package. If you need a hitch then get one.
Your car is the inverse of mine.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rear defuser is prolly the least impactful of the appearance package. If you need a hitch then get one.
Your car is the inverse of mine.

Thanks.

Yours is one of the cars I looked at the most when deciding to go with the Appearance Package. I guess our rear bumper already looks quite good and I would like to put mudflaps on anyways on the rear.

How about the spoiler? worth it or not? body color or Black?

·
Registered
720 Posts
Thanks.

Yours is one of the cars I looked at the most when deciding to go with the Appearance Package. I guess our rear bumper already looks quite good and I would like to put mudflaps on anyways on the rear.

How about the spoiler? worth it or not? body color or Black?
I chose body color based on dirt. White shows dirt less than dark colors. Also why I went with gray wheels instead of black.

[URL=https://s383.photobucket.com/user/rkduncan/media/IMG_1094_zpsnjt1oei0.jpg.html][/URL]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts