2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else get this email from mazda?

They sent a dark teaser pic which i messed with a bit to get a better idea of the profile

Looks nice, more car like, not sure if the teaser is the real thing or a concept

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Not really liking the front end maybe because its missing fog lights. The rear looks the same. Interior definitely stepped up from the previous CX-5 into the CX-9 territory. Less plastic more leather like material used

·
Registered
56 Posts
Not really liking the front end maybe because its missing fog lights. The rear looks the same. Interior definitely stepped up from the previous CX-5 into the CX-9 territory. Less plastic more leather like material used
The fog lights are there, they're just really small in the way the newer models in the lineup have. Though there is not a clearly defined portion of the bumper devoted to the fogs like on the 3's. This pic was snipped from Mazda's website. Don't know why my photo is too large "Max allowed: 0 KB" mmk.

The more I look at it, the more I like it overall. Though it looks like paint protection is a must with the huge front surfaces. If it's anything like my white three, it will be riddled with marks...

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts