·
Registered
326 Posts
Never actually had it

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
The meets are starting up in Calgary already since we've got some nice weather. Lets see some more Alberta peeps join us!!!
We met at Chinook however the security there kicked us out and told us no more car groups...thanks to the few that like to do burnouts on the ramp. So we quickly regrouped and moved to Grey Eagle. No worries of ever getting kicked out of there...they love the car groups and encourage it. Wild Wednesday's officially start up on May 20th. They even feed us for free:surprise:

·
Registered
326 Posts
The meets are starting up in Calgary already since we've got some nice weather. Lets see some more Alberta peeps join us!!!
We met at Chinook however the security there kicked us out and told us no more car groups...thanks to the few that like to do burnouts on the ramp. So we quickly regrouped and moved to Grey Eagle. No worries of ever getting kicked out of there...they love the car groups and encourage it. Wild Wednesday's officially start up on May 20th. They even feed us for free:surprise:

Chinook was fun until the "fun police" showed up lol. I liked how they showed up in a pack... like they were scared the mean tuners were going to attack them or something o_O

·
Registered
509 Posts
Is anyone going to the 780 Tuners season opener in Edmonton on 2 May? I'll be there...with the Skyline though.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Is anyone going to the 780 Tuners season opener in Edmonton on 2 May? I'll be there...with the Skyline though.
I MIGHT, it depends on work. I work til 4 on Saturdays >.<

·
Registered
509 Posts
Yes I'll be heading up!
Awesome! I got screwed by my body shop so I'll probably end up taking the Mazda. See you there!

I MIGHT, it depends on work. I work til 4 on Saturdays >.<
That's plenty of time. Event starts at 7, only takes 2 and a bit hours to get to Ed from Calgary.

·
Registered
326 Posts
That's plenty of time. Event starts at 7, only takes 2 and a bit hours to get to Ed from Calgary.
Yeah, it's just a matter of being up super early then likely having to come back down the same night. I do want to though!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Yeah, it's just a matter of being up super early then likely having to come back down the same night. I do want to though!
Don't drive back the same night, get a hotel. Sue and I are bunking together at the Delta South. They have decent prices, pool, hot tub and yummy breakfast from what I hear.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Don't drive back the same night, get a hotel. Sue and I are bunking together at the Delta South. They have decent prices, pool, hot tub and yummy breakfast from what I hear.
STOP TEMPTING ME! lol

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hmmm... $145 for a night...

Edit: apparently that's without breakfast lol...

·
Registered
509 Posts
Oh that's too bad I wanted to see your skyline. Also looking forward to having a fellow Mazda there though. We will see you there!!
Sorry, I lied. Got the Skyline all put back together so I'll be bringing that down. I'll look out for you guys and hopefully we'll get to chat.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts