2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It hasn't really struck me that I had an issue until recently I'm not really big into using air con but one day it was extremely hot here in Jamaica like hotter than usual and I noticed the air con would blow cool when I'm accelerating continuously but once I get into any sort of traffic for more than 10 minutes of slow movement or being at idle it start blowing warm and idk why ? Has anyone else had this issue I had changed the air con compressor 5 months ago due to it basically burning up one random day I had chosen to use it. And its hard to recreate the situation and my car is no longer on warranty it's a 2012 Mazda axela sport. Can anyone help??

·
Registered
1 Posts
Woah, that sounds really bad. I have a feeling the previous air con service guy may have duped you with a used air con compressor. The blowing issue maybe due to the freon or some sort of leakage. I suggest you head on to a more legitimate air con service repair company like SGHomeNeeds. I have been patronising them for any air con servicing issues and they provided me with a list of companies to choose from. They are reliable and I assure you that they are trustworthy and experienced.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts