2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1481 - 1485 of 1485 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks Tristan. I was able to do all the steps successfully. I updated my firmware to 70.00.352B

I installed Touch when driving, Video Player, Speedometer, Swapfile

Issues:
  • I'm still unable to use touch screen on Android Auto. Can this be fixed?
  • Video player and speedometer don't open. The infotainment system gets stuck when I select either of the apps. I had to reset the CMU each time I clicked either applications. Has anyone used these apps on this firmware?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
303 Posts
@jaypee,
Thanks Tristan. I was able to do all the steps successfully. I updated my firmware to 70.00.352B

I installed Touch when driving, Video Player, Speedometer, Swapfile

Issues:
  • I'm still unable to use touch screen on Android Auto. Can this be fixed?
  • Video player and speedometer don't open. The infotainment system gets stuck when I select either of the apps. I had to reset the CMU each time I clicked either applications. Has anyone used these apps on this firmware?

Thanks in advance!
Touchscreen enable tweaks do not work with official mazda AA only carplay and normal mazda interface. If you're using Android devices (and wanted to use touchscreen for Android auto) i would suggest install AA Tru_go_v1.15b ---->>> AA Tru_go V1.15 FW59.00.545-FW70.00.xx-Fw70.00.352

Speedometer & video player (will run) but do not work well all the time, mostly lagging on Fw70 due to memory/diskspace issues because the official AA/CP uses alot of it. FW59 (no AA/CP) do not have this problem.

@Tristan-cx5
Just asking: Isn't any AA tweak like yours interfering with installed official AA/CP?
official AA and unofficial share similar files/codes/resources (audio, video focus, navigation) therefore only one can be enabled. When one is disabled all memory allowances will be dedicated to that particular AA app and completely shutdown the other without issues.

Regards,
Radarwild

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Speedometer worked fine at my 70.00.352.
Touch Tweak of AIO only works for MZD, AA tweak and CP, but not for official AA.

@Radarwild: Just asking: Isn't any AA tweak like yours interfering with installed official AA/CP?

1481 - 1485 of 1485 Posts