2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1421 - 1440 of 1579 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Please help. I just bought a 2020 Mazda 6 and I tried to update to the 70.00.367 to install AIO. I could never get it to work. Then I downgraded to 70.00.100 so that I could install without redoing the firmware each time. I can't seem to log in. I tried user/jci, cmu/jci, and jci/jci and cannot seem to gain control to paste "cp -r /mnt/sd*/XX/* /mnt/data_persist/dev/bin/; chmod +x /mnt/data_persist/dev/bin/autorun; /mnt/data_persist/dev/bin/autorun"

I am pretty sure it's wired correctly because the CMU responds if I hit enter, and I see the "Matrix code."

My best guesses at this point are maybe my USB drives are too big? I think I read that they should be around 8 gigs.

Did I really screw it up beyond saving?

I appreciate any help you all can give me. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
.367 can not be enabled to install AIO tweaks via usb. For .335 and .352 is the ID7v2 process necessary: www.mazdatweaks.com/id7.

I would recommend to either install .335 or .352 and do the ID7v2 serial access (no login necessary) OR try downgrading to 59.00.502 and try to do the serial access (www.mazdatweaks.com/serial) again. I somehow think, that I read somewhere, that this might work and with .502 the login is possible again. Afterwards you can update up to 70.00.100 and still have the ability to install tweaks via usb.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anyone know where I can download .335 or .352? (it's not on hidrive...)

.367 can not be enabled to install AIO tweaks via usb. For .335 and .352 is the ID7v2 process necessary: www.mazdatweaks.com/id7.

I would recommend to either install .335 or .352 and do the ID7v2 serial access (no login necessary) OR try downgrading to 59.00.502 and try to do the serial access (www.mazdatweaks.com/serial) again. I somehow think, that I read somewhere, that this might work and with .502 the login is possible again. Afterwards you can update up to 70.00.100 and still have the ability to install tweaks via usb.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Old/not latest/outdated versions (like .335 or .352) are "hidden" at the server in the folder "Mazda Connect Firmware -> z Develop Firmware -> Outdated Firmware..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Tell me please
mazda 6 2017
version 59.00.443 EU N
I wrote tweaks to a flash drive fat32 format
the installation menu does not turn on waited a long time in different ways turned on does not help

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi guys, need help for the serial connection for V70.00.100. I had tried twice to do the serial connection, both like nothing happen😅.
first thing I want to make sure is that how to wire properly for TX and RX, refer to the pictures attached, show all kinds of wire I tried previously. The wire seems can’t go in CMU connector smoothly, CMU connector use female connector. Did I use the wrong wire ? Opened Putty did the setting and click open nothing shows up😅. I plan to do it at third time during CarPlay hardware installation. Hope to collect more feedback and advise before that. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry, I have made a search, but didn't find a concrete information about installing on a JP 70.000.351 FW. Car and me living in Japan. Would it be possible, would run into any problems? Thank you very much.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
It is not possible to enable the installation of AIO tweaks for your firmware version. There is no JP FW out in the wild.
Only way to enable AIO tweaks could be to install .335 or .352 of another region (ADR, NA or EU) and do the ID7v2 process directly after the FW update: www.mazdatweaks.com/id7 (basic knowledge: www.mazdatweaks.com/serial). But then you do not have the JP language anymore and perhaps the radio stations do not get displayed correctly in the MZD.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It is not possible to enable the installation of AIO tweaks for your firmware version. There is no JP FW out in the wild.
Only way to enable AIO tweaks could be to install .335 or .352 of another region (ADR, NA or EU) and do the ID7v2 process directly after the FW update: www.mazdatweaks.com/id7 (basic knowledge: www.mazdatweaks.com/serial). But then you do not have the JP language anymore and perhaps the radio stations do not get displayed correctly in the MZD.
HI, thank you for the reply. In reality, I'd like just to have Google maps. And so I need the Android Auto.

Changing the region FW would have any more drawbacks beside the language and radio stations? I've read something related with the diesel version not being sold on NA/EUR. My car is a Demio 2014, 1.5 TDI, I-Activsense, I-E loop, I-Stop. I'm afraid of losing some vital functions.

Sorry for my English.

Ps. I don't mind losing the JP language and radio stations. In reality what a really /just want is running Google maps. (I'm a foreign living in Japan), and my only way to use GPS is by Google Maps in my native language. I'm using the mobile phone for this. But would be really nice to be able to use on the "Mazda Unit"

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
I do not know of other drawbacks. Perhaps someone else...

Diesel in general is sold in EU, but I do not know anything about the Demio.

Other option is to install the official AA/CP kit with new usb hub and 2 new cables.

·
Registered
17 Posts
These wires do not go in deep enough. Remove the insulation of the wire approx. 2-3 cm.
Or use the proper connector/pin mentioned here in the thread: CMU Connectors
hi Trixtan
I have bought the Sumi
These wires do not go in deep enough. Remove the insulation of the wire approx. 2-3 cm.
Or use the proper connector/pin mentioned here in the thread: CMU Connectors
Hi Trixtan

I have bought the pin you recommended, but somehow can’t insert deep enough to the CMU connector, felt something blocking the pin to go in.
appreciate any help.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
The connector has a security bar (blue in the photo). If this is not opened while inserting the pin, then the pin can not be inserted. Open the security bar with a small screwdriver or something alike at the red marked places. Then insert the pin, then. Push the security bar to close it, before connecting the connector back to the cmu.
Finger Font Electrical wiring Electric blue Wire

1421 - 1440 of 1579 Posts