2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1181 - 1200 of 1207 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Be careful I've tried to do it on my own a week ago and I've bricked my CMU. I have black screen all time. It's better to visit ASO and pay them more if you don't have experience with that.

·
Registered
630 Posts
@Damianek : For serial access you only need ID7.All tweaks have short explanations when ticked or via mouseover.

Which MZD firmware version do you have installed currently?

If your MZD firmware version is up to/including 70.00.100 do this serial access: www.mazdatweaks.com/serial

If you have 70.00.335, stick to this manual: www.mazdatweaks.com/id7
Info: You can reinstall .335 over .335 as often as you want.

·
Registered
630 Posts
As stated in AIO: Auto WiFi AP starts the WiFi AP (Access Point) on boot and runs a DHCP server. This is whished by some customers - especially in North America, as in that MZD firmware version/region WiFi is disabled from a certain version onwards. So this tweak is basically a WiFi bringback. Thats not necessary for regions like EU / your country poland, as WiFi is still working/available in the MZD menu.

Recover Via Serial Connection is not a tweak you can install. It is only a link to the above mentioned website www.mazdatweaks.com/serial - installing the ID7 tweak is part of the serial access process mentioned on that website. Stick to that to get serial access. If you need more videos/pdfs - see this folder and subfolders.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ok Thank you!

But Recover Via Serial Connection has a files that i can download and manually copied from USB to CMU?
So I need to do first Recovery via serial connection and after it ID7?

·
Registered
630 Posts
The serial access/connection requires you to install files manually, correct. These files have the function of the ID7 tweak, therefore you do not have to install the ID7 tweak after the serial access again via usb.

·
Registered
630 Posts
For which car? As there are differences in the needed length.
For the CX-5 2012-2017 I would recommend 380/400 mm, for the CX-5 2017-today 200mm is sufficient. I can not answer for other cars.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Do the new usb hub work if downgrading from fw70.00.335 to fw59.00502 with aio android auto? Have anyone try it before? Please give your experiences. Thank you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi everyone, sorry for my English, I have a problem with uninstalling tweaks on CX-3 (DK) 2018 with fw 59.00.545, in March I was able to install and uninstall the various tweaks, but now inserting several USB sticks and repeating the process several times to eliminate, I have no feedback and therefore I cannot uninstall anything, I also tried to make installations, but without success, however, the USB pen is seen by the system.
What could I do to resolve?
I also tried to reinstall ID7 via USB and I received a message of success.
If you need more info, tell me.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi everyone, sorry for my English, I have a problem with uninstalling tweaks on CX-3 (DK) 2018 with fw 59.00.545, in March I was able to install and uninstall the various tweaks, but now inserting several USB sticks and repeating the process several times to eliminate, I have no feedback and therefore I cannot uninstall anything, I also tried to make installations, but without success, however, the USB pen is seen by the system.
What could I do to resolve?
I also tried to reinstall ID7 via USB and I received a message of success.
If you need more info, tell me.
Thanks in advance
I think that your temp folder is full.

Try search in this thread how to clean the temp folder.

Enviado desde mi Mi MIX 2 mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
277 Posts
[QUOTE = "Radarwild, post: 2471130, member: 546113"]
Le nouveau hub USB fonctionne-t-il en cas de rétrogradation de fw70.00.335 à fw59.00502 avec aio android auto? Quelqu'un a déjà essayé avant? S'il vous plaît donner vos expériences. Merci.
[/CITATION]

Bonjour, aucun ancien logiciel ne fonctionne avec les nouveaux HUB. les versions de logiciel 70 00 21, 70 00 100 70 00 335 fonctionnent avec les anciens HUB. C’est pourquoi lors de l’installation du kit de jeu auto / voiture Android, vous devez respecter l’ordre d’installation: premier logiciel puis matériel.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hello, no old software does not work with new HUBs. the software versions 70 00 21, 70 00 100 70 00 335 work with the old HUBs. that's why when installing the Android auto / Car play kit you have to respect the instalation order: first software then the hardware

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi,
I think that your temp folder is full.

Try search in this thread how to clean the temp folder.

Enviado desde mi Mi MIX 2 mediante Tapatalk
In the forum I found this that could be useful as you wrote.
If you have ssh access to the CMU, try erasing the content (all .bz2 files) in the folder "/tmp/mnt/data_persist/log/dumps/", and then re-execute again what I mentioned above. This was exactly what I did and it worked for me. The folder was full of log files with a total size of more than 400MB, preventing the system from executing tweaks.

if you get an error on executing "rm -f /tmp/mnt/data_persist/log/dumps/*.bz2" try the following:
rm -f /tmp/mnt/data_persist/log/dumps/core9*.bz2
rm -f /tmp/mnt/data_persist/log/dumps/core8*.bz2
rm -f /tmp/mnt/data_persist/log/dumps/core1*.bz2
rm -f /tmp/mnt/data_persist/log/dumps/core0*.bz2
During this time I tried to re-install (over 30 times) XX folder via serial cable, but without success, I can't get my Android phone to communicate via SSH, so I can only use PuTTY and serial cable for these operations. Should I try the commands to delete temporary folder? first do i have to enter cmu and jci for entry? Thanks if you have any other help.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Good Day Guys,
As always thanks for all the information that I have received thus far with this project.
I was able to successfully roll back to 59.00.502 from 70.00.100.
I was able to successfully establish a serial connection and login following the instructions give but however ran into this issue seen in the screenshot below

I decided to check out the linux command for what we are copy/pasting in the terminal and with my basic understanding of linux it is looking for /mnt/data_persist/dev/bin/. However in searching my /mnt/data_persist/ location I do not have a dev/ folder.

Am I missing something?
Any help at all will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I do not have a solution, but to get a good/simple view on the folder structure, I would recommend to use the software WinSCP. Perhaps you do not have the "full view" or you use wrong linux commands? I am not a linux guy and for me WinSCP was helpful.

1181 - 1200 of 1207 Posts