2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1161 - 1180 of 1207 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
@Fonmin Yang : Uninstall all tweaks via AIO (red checkboxes). Afterwards open AIO, go to top left "install options" check the option "apps to ressources", choose your tweaks, compile and install them. This way your resources folder will not get installed any tweaks (and has more space left). All tweaks will be installed to the ressources folder, which has a lot more space.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Tristan-cx5
i mean i have perform full system restoration , but i am still getting full rootfs error message when installing my aio tweaks, any file in rootfs is safe for me to clean up in order not to get full rootfs in my cmu?

·
Registered
625 Posts
I do not know much about that. But please perform the uninstallation (all tweaks red in AIO) and check your root afterwards. Perhaps the full system restoration did not delete all tweaks. If that solution works, all is good. Otherwise please contact @Trezdog44 (AIO developer).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone I update FW 59.00.545 to FW 70.00.100 and install AIO 2.8.4-1.
I don't use android auto but I can use speedometer and video player.
I want to use android auto . What should I do to use it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
@Dfreek: AIO AA does not work with any FW 70. To use AIO AA, you could downgrade to FW 59 - or stay at FW 70 and see post above.
Tristan-CX5 thank you for the tip with downgrade. I've updated from 59.00.443 to 70.00.100. I've used serial connection and it worked like a charm. I was able to instal 2.8.4 AIO but I have problem with Android Auto :( The only thing I see it's only black screen. I've tried different phones, it's always the same problem.

I've read a thread about downgrade but there is a bit chaos because in post #1 there is info that reinstal.up goes first and then failsafe.up and #6 there is info that is opposite which means failsafe first and reinstal second :)

Are you able to tell which method is accurate :)?

PS. I can post the link to downgrade topic here because my account is not allowed but I can share the link on private.

·
Registered
625 Posts
@dammy89 : I've never downgraded myself. Only read a lot about it. From what I read, you have to look at the firmware update procedure manual/pdf and then change the file installation order (1st/2nd file to install) for performing a more safe downgrade. Thats it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello, i have a problem and i havent found a solution...

I have 2017 mazda 3 GT. I have been using android auto for a while but i have a problem when using maps/waze and listening music on Spotify... every time maps/waze makes an animation or a turn, the music starts to lag so much, but it doesnt happen when only using music.. i have a galaxy note 9 with Android 9.0. Original USB cable.

Have anyone the same problem? Is there any solution to this?

Enviado desde mi SM-N960U mediante Tapatalk

·
Pretty Cool Dude
281 Posts
Hello, i have a problem and i havent found a solution...

I have 2017 mazda 3 GT. I have been using android auto for a while but i have a problem when using maps/waze and listening music on Spotify... every time maps/waze makes an animation or a turn, the music starts to lag so much, but it doesnt happen when only using music.. i have a galaxy note 9 with Android 9.0. Original USB cable.

Have anyone the same problem? Is there any solution to this?

Enviado desde mi SM-N960U mediante Tapatalk
Unfortunately this is a pretty common problem. Using official AA will not have this problem but you have to pay for the upgraded usb unit and you also lose the touchscreen ability.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Unfortunately this is a pretty common problem. Using official AA will not have this problem but you have to pay for the upgraded usb unit and you also lose the touchscreen ability.
Can the touch screen ability be turned back on with AIO tweaks? We're working on getting the serial connection running (2019, so afaik I can't roll back to older firmware) to install the tweaks I had on my old Mazda, including the access to the touchscreen when moving -- does that bring it back for the official Android Auto?

·
Registered
625 Posts
No, the AIO tweak "touch while driving" does not work at official Mazda Android Auto (AA). There is no way to enable touch at all for official Mazda AA. But for official Apple CarPlay (CP) touch while driving can be enabled via AIO touch tweak. Touch while car stands still works from factory for official CP, but not for official AA.

·
Registered
16 Posts
There's a 2015 I'm looking at buying, the current version on it is 33.00.500. It doesn't look like the AIO mod supports that version. Am I able to update it to a newer version myself and then install the mod?

·
Pretty Cool Dude
281 Posts
There's a 2015 I'm looking at buying, the current version on it is 33.00.500. It doesn't look like the AIO mod supports that version. Am I able to update it to a newer version myself and then install the mod?
It will support V33 but i recommend upgrading to V55, installing ID7 tweak, and then installing V59.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello,

I need to make serial access. In MZD-AIO-TI in Autorun Recovery I have:
ID7_recovery scripts
Auto WiFi AP
SSH Auto ADB
Dryrun Script
Recover Via Serial Connection

What shoud I check? I don't know if I need:
Auto WiFi AP - what is it?