2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Mazda Proud owner, My name is Jatin... Very new here. I own a 2016 CX5 and 2014 Mazda 3. Yesterday, I installed latest new firmware NA 5900 441.. on my CX5 ...later i ended up installing some tweaks of the AIO program tweak installer as per instructions, they all worked like charm without any hiss except the most demanding one for me, it was the video player... It plays movies just fine no problem but without any sound:( so basically as soon as i play movie it doesnt cut off the music i am listening to via cd, radio etc instead it contentiously play movie without sound but i can hear my cd playing music instead movie sound. Anybody experienced this it all? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Guys... looking forward to hear from you soon... bye now

·
Registered
86 Posts
If I remember correctly you need a Flash Drive with a silent mp3 switch to that source with the silent track playing and should give you the sound to your video.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Mazda Proud owner, My name is Jatin... Very new here. I own a 2016 CX5 and 2014 Mazda 3. Yesterday, I installed latest new firmware NA 5900 441.. on my CX5 ...later i ended up installing some tweaks of the AIO program tweak installer as per instructions, they all worked like charm without any hiss except the most demanding one for me, it was the video player... It plays movies just fine no problem but without any sound:( so basically as soon as i play movie it doesnt cut off the music i am listening to via cd, radio etc instead it contentiously play movie without sound but i can hear my cd playing music instead movie sound. Anybody experienced this it all? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Guys... looking forward to hear from you soon... bye now

Hello Jatin,
How did you get to play movies. I got the software for the video player but how do you get the videos to play on the screen. is it how you download a movie or format the flash??? that the only thing I'm having trouble with

·
Registered
20 Posts
To get sound, I play Pandora and then pause it before I start the video.
There is also limited audio codec support, so you may need to re-encode the videos. AC-3 audio is one that doesn't work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts