2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

AIO DMCA takedown and Links removed? Need a copy ASAP!

5K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  MechaBouncer 
#1 ·
I desperately need a copy of the latest AIO tweaks installer. The links in the thread, github, and the site it's hosted on are all saying "Forbidden". Github has a DMCA notice.

I installed this to use Android Auto two days ago without realizing that bluetooth calling did not work with it. Now I need to uninstall it but I had already removed the program from my computer and can't find it anywhere.

Does anyone have a copy of it? I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you.

#3 ·
Not sure what exactly you are looking at but this - - still works fine.:dunno:
That's exactly what I was talking about...every link gives me this (can't post images or links yet due to low post count. Replace * with . for screenshots):

i*imgur*com/CAREoK6*png

Github gives me this:

i*imgur.com/uHKySh7*png

I've tried on multiple computers and connections.

#5 ·
If this link does not work for you - - the problem is something on your end. It works fine for me.

Hmm...now it just stopped working. Not sure whats going on?
I've had multiple people like my post on the main thread about the links being down, so it's not just me. If it was working for you, it could have been a cached version.

Either way, I and others could really use a copy of the installation file uploaded somewhere. I have a car that can't do bluetooth calling and really need it fixed before going on a trip Monday.

Can anyone else confirm issues with the download and/or upload their copy and provide a new link?

#15 ·
No problems here. Although the download is 2.6.6 and it updates to 2.6.8.

I really hope Mazda doesn't get a bug up its but about the AIO. As I mentioned in my introductory post, I would not have purchased my 2017 3 GT were it not for these tweaks as I find the infotainment system to be terrible.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.