2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

AIO - All-In-One tweaks

4M views 10K replies 2K participants last post by  jackkwan4 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
The new version of AIO V2!
This time for Windows 😁

This new version was not created by me, but by user @Trezdog44 and is under development for several months now.

New Features in 2.0:
  • Completely Rebuilt Desktop App GUI.
  • Ability to install and uninstall tweaks in the same installation (Be careful this is a Beta feature).
  • Tweak files for 'Color Scheme' (105MB) and 'Speedcam Patch' (207MB) are downloadable extras to keep the app size small.
  • Choose an image to replace your infotainment background, automatically resized to 480x800px to fit the screen.
  • Replace blank album art with any image, automatically resized to 146x146px.
  • Image-Joiner for joining multiple images for the 'Background Rotator' tweak. Each Image is resized to 480x800px.
  • Also, a choice to upload an image that will not get resized for the background rotator.
  • Separated the 'Improved List Loop' and 'Shorter Delay Mod' into individual tweaks.
  • Choice for 'Enable Wifi' and 'CID to SD' tweaks (enabled by default).
  • Choice to use a color scheme background or not.
  • More information and backups are collected during tweak installation (For planned 'Save Backups to PC' and 'System Analysis' tweaks).
  • Copy Files to a USB Drive (works for a single plugged-in drive or choose 1 out of a list of all available external drives)
  • Save/Load tweak options.
  • All 40+ tweaks from AIO 1.x with variations.
  • Automatic Updates.
  • Updated to the most current version of Android Auto.
  • More to come!
  • Image formats supported: .png .jpg .jpeg .bmp .tiff
  • Images are converted to .png format
  • Built-in Translator

See less See more
#3,251 ·
First thanks for all the efforts ....For the most part most of the function/ teaks have worked well for me....

I have '17MX-5RF v59.00.330 and used AIO 2.5 to recently install the "Pause On Mute" Tweak...

Not sure if there is an issue or not?

If your on the Audio Source page and hit the mute button then "pause" works great...However , the issue I'm finding is that if you leave the audio source app via either the "Home" or "Nav" switch on the center console and then try to hit the mute button to resume play it doesn't work and remains muted...

Also if your in "Audio" and don't hit mute and then leave that page to either the "home" or "nav" via switch on the center console and then hit mute it does "mute", however it doesn't "pause' the music ...

In short, It appears as if the "Pause" feature on mute tweak only works when your on the Audio Source page...

Is this normal function for Pause on Mute function?

#3,253 ·
Good Job

Thank you for making AIO guys. Its been awhile I did not put any tweaks since upgrading v55>v59. This week I tried to installed video player but no luck it does not appear in the menu apps. For the second time I reinstalled it with No disclaimer and it works. BTW my Version is 59.00.445 JP M which is not supported by AIO. I can't resist to install tweaks so I decided to try it. Enable the wifi does not work on my version so what I did, I copied my backup from v55 syssettingsApp code which has wifi enabled. See the code below.

before > if((region != (framework.localize.REGIONS['NorthAmerica']) && (region != (framework.localize.REGIONS['Japan']))))
after > if((region != (framework.localize.REGIONS['NorthAmerica']) || (region != (framework.localize.REGIONS['Japan']))))

In this code my wifi showed up in the list so I decided to install Sshbringback so I can have access again on my CMU if anything happens wrong. And the result is working. :clap:Just want to inform that its compatible on my Firmware. Thanks again for the creator of AIO and all DEV out there. :wink2:

#3,254 ·
Hello,

I uninstall the tweaks with AIO 1.51. After uninstalling the touch display doesn't work. The hard buttons doesn't work neither. If I start the MZD I see the start menu:

I can accept calls if I using the steering wheel button. USB port also works. If I want to install tweaks it works. During the installation the touch display works too. But if i want to use the MZD normally nothing works.

Have anyone an idea?

Attachments

#3,255 ·
Hi new here. Just recently done the tweaks for my cx5 f: 56.000.114 4AN. Changed background and custom color to blue . I installed and uninstalled the no more disclaimer tweak, and now the boot animation (animation with red buttons) appear first before the disclaimer. Any solutions?... Thanks.

#3,256 ·
Here's a complete list of tweaks and changes I've made using MZD-AIO-TI 2.5...Such an easy program to use!

• New Smooth Red 1.1 Theme
  • Added new background image
  • Enabled Touchscreen While Moving
  • Shorter Delay between pages
  • Pause Music on Mute
  • Bigger Album Art
  • Status Bar Tweaks
  • Disclaimer Disabled
  • Order of Audio Source List Changed
  • Boot Animation Disabled
  • Background behind Buttons Removed

#3,257 ·
install AIO v2 over older AIO tweaks?

I used AIO v1.46 last summer and all the tweeks worked great except the Android Auto which I guess wasn't really ready yet then anyway. I still have CMU NA_55.00.760A running too. So I guess I have a 2 part question. Can I just install AIO tweaks from the new v2 installer directly over the existing tweeks or do I need to uninstall my v1.46 tweeks first?

also, is there any reason to update the CMU itself? If I do update the CMU it's my understanding that I MUST uninstall the tweaks first, yes? Can I do what with the AIO v2 app or should I use the old v1.46 to do that?

I know that probably the answers to these questions are somewhere in this long thread but I'm hoping someone can easily help me out with these questions here in one place. Thanks!!

#3,259 ·
I used AIO v1.46 last summer and all the tweeks worked great except the Android Auto which I guess wasn't really ready yet then anyway. I still have CMU NA_55.00.760A running too. So I guess I have a 2 part question. Can I just install AIO tweaks from the new v2 installer directly over the existing tweeks or do I need to uninstall my v1.46 tweeks first?

also, is there any reason to update the CMU itself? If I do update the CMU it's my understanding that I MUST uninstall the tweaks first, yes? Can I do what with the AIO v2 app or should I use the old v1.46 to do that?

I know that probably the answers to these questions are somewhere in this long thread but I'm hoping someone can easily help me out with these questions here in one place. Thanks!!
I don't know if what I did is the "good" way to do it, but it worked. I had read the Android Auto could mess up the CMU update, so here's what I did:

I use AIO v2.5 to uninstall every tweaks (including AA), I then updated the CMU to the latest NA version, and the reinstalled my wanted tweaks with AIO v2.5.

I hope this helps!

Reactions: jk175d
#3,258 ·
can someone help me with speedcam update... i allready have installed speed cam but i wanna update speed cam because it has newer version... how do i put my own speed cam txt and where?

#3,261 ·
Ok lets try this again...

I have recently installed the nearly full spectrum of tweaks found on MZD-AIO 2.5.0 and have encountered a problem that when navigating to Vehicle Status Monitor under apps it just loops back to the Apps page.

Interestingly enough when I search the forms for "Vehicle Status Monitor" I can find it in the search but as soon as I click the search link it doesn't lead me to the correct post.

Can anyone tell me how to fixed this problem?

Thanks in advance

#3,275 ·
Vehicle Status Monitor Loop

Copy and pasted from a prior answer from Trezdog (who is awesome, by the way):

"That's not really a bug per se... Its like that because I patched the files for those who want to add speedometer and video player. I took out the check that also would contextualize those apps into the vsm context and I think that's the only way to do it but if someone found a better way that would be great too. I was trying to take out as little code as possible to make the patch too so I ended up taking out like 3 lines of code that basically said: for each app in this list, if it's in these known contexts, file it under a certain predefined context (that I'm not going to mess with). So the side effect of that is that those 2 apps get to stay in the main app context too."

#3,267 ·
Installed a few tweaks yesterday and noticed some minor issues.
First, the reverse camera does not work anymore after you used the videoplayer app. After reboot it functions again untill you use the videoplayer again.

Second, there is a little speed/hight/compas icon in the right upper corner, it's placed over the bluetooth/wifi icons. It's a bit annoing.

#3,268 · (Edited)
Second, there is a little speed/hight/compas icon in the right upper corner, it's placed over the bluetooth/wifi icons. It's a bit annoing.
You have missed to install the statusbar tweak. Speedometer app with statusbar output needs that tweak. Unfortunately AIO 2.x doesn't take care of this dependency. You have to select this tweak manually as well.

Normally it should look like that:

#3,276 ·
as i stated before... this is a GREAT GREAT CONTRIBUTION!!!! and its getting better... many thanks to developers for their efforts!

and about the new windows installer, i was wondering...
¿its possible to add at the very beggining of the app a "System Version Chooser", i mean if you select "56.00.511" automatically hide tweaks not compatible, or its not needed? maybe the tweaks can detect version during installation?

oh and im searching on this windows PC where the zip of color schemmes downloads because i use AIO in a not internet PC, but i cant find the zip to copy to my USB stick.... where is this download? thanks in advance

#3,278 ·
The tweaks are pretty awesome.
especially the speedometer app.
Does anyone know how we can have our default screen to start up on the speedometer app?
It always starts on the main menu screen and I always need to select it.

Was wondering if anyone had a solution to the following?

Thanks!

#3,281 ·
It's hidden because of the Bluetooth phone calling problem that people keep commenting on. If you install it, you won't be able to take or make phone calls over Bluetooth through the car. If that doesn't bother you, it's under Advanced Options.

#3,284 ·
screen cast help?

I've just finished updating to the latest NA CMU and used AIO 2.5 installer to install most of the tweaks, though not android auto. Everything is working great except for I can't get screencasting to work. I've enabled USB debugging on my Galaxy s7 and can run the castscreen app on my phone, have it plugged in with the usb cable to the car but nothing happens. Ideas? I've read I can use Wi-Fi instead of usb cable if I enter the car's ip instead of 127.0.0.1 but I don't know how to determine my car's ip? if Wi-Fi works for screencasting I'd rather do it that way actually.

One other unrelated item, I have a blue color scheme but the Speedometer still is using the default red. Is there a way to switch that? I feel like in the older version of the teaks I had that blue also. Thanks!

#3,306 ·
Trying again in case anyone might be able to help with these two things... thanks!

I've just finished updating to the latest NA CMU and used AIO 2.5 installer to install most of the tweaks, though not android auto. Everything is working great except for I can't get screencasting to work. I've enabled USB debugging on my Galaxy s7 and can run the castscreen app on my phone, have it plugged in with the usb cable to the car but nothing happens. Ideas? I've read I can use Wi-Fi instead of usb cable if I enter the car's ip instead of 127.0.0.1 but I don't know how to determine my car's ip? if Wi-Fi works for screencasting I'd rather do it that way actually.

One other unrelated item, I have a blue color scheme but the Speedometer still is using the default red. Is there a way to switch that? I feel like in the older version of the teaks I had that blue also. Thanks!

#3,290 ·
@chasse06 and other AA users:

I have tried several ways to use Android Auto with the stand-alone version of AA 2.0 (running on the phone only, and later also mirrored to the headunit).
I always had the problem, that if I say “ok Google”, the coloured dots appeared, but after that, the next voice commands were not registered…..
The same thing I noticed with my last car, without mirroring at all.
So only the first command was picked up.
It seems, after "ok Google", Android Auto takes over the Bluetooth microphone, but there is some kind of interference with the normal bluetooth functions or so...

There were three settings, which I have played with:
A- Google settings >> Voice >> "Bluetooth headset"
B- Google settings >> Voice >> Hand-free >> Allow requests with device locked >> For Bluetooth devices
C- Google settings >> Voice >> Hand-free >> Allow requests with device locked >> For wired headsets

I first thought that the problem was in the last two (Allow request), but in the end it turned out that I needed to turn off the “Bluetooth headset” option. Of course, the voice commands are than only heard by the phones microphone, but can the problem be in one of those settings?

What are your settings (from the guys with not working BT also)?
Mine are:
A- off
B- on or off
C- on or off

Is someone trying to solve this?
Am I right, that otherwise, AA works completely with all options, except for the phone calls?

#3,291 ·
Another thought: has everybody paired the bluetooth first and after that installed AA, or are there guys who has tried it otherwise?

I found this one about AA/bluetooth problems on other forum:
If your head unit does show your phone as Bluetooth device I would drop it ("Forget this device"). Then plug in AA, it will auto re-pair with bluetooth.