2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1081 - 1100 of 8956 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,081 · (Edited)
I really don't know.

I myself have only made a factory reset one time after updating to FW 56.00.230.
I never had a reason to make another one.

Since this problem has not been reported before, it could be related to new AA installer, but I'm poking around in the dark.

If you are using a newer FW version without SSH support (56.00.51x), then it's a good idea to install the SSH tweak and test, if you have access, before installing the tweaks, because there is reported, that the USB ports also no longer function.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I really don't know.

I myself have only made a factory reset one time after updating to FW 56.00.230.
I never had a reason to make another one.

Since this problem has not been reported before, it could be related to new AA installer, but I'm poking around in the dark.

If you are using a newer FW version without SSH support (56.00.51x), then it's a good idea to install the SSH tweak and test, if you have access, before installing the tweaks, because there is reported, that the USB ports also no longer function.
:busted::busted::busted::busted::busted::busted:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Hi Siutsch, I've been looking to the tweaks.sh for the new version. When you only install the speedometer, in the part when you copy the websocketd and jquery.min.js files (line 285 aprox), you only modify the permissions to the websocketd file. I don't know if you need to modify the permissions for the other file also.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,084 ·
Hi Siutsch, I've been looking to the tweaks.sh for the new version. When you only install the speedometer, in the part when you copy the websocketd and jquery.min.js files (line 285 aprox), you only modify the permissions to the websocketd file. I don't know if you need to modify the permissions for the other file also.
Since speedo and videoplayer both are woking here, I think it's not necessary.
The websocketd has to be started, the jquery is read only?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi,
If I used All-in-one_tweaks_V1.46 and I established
Speedometer_v4.1
Video player v2
Date_to_statusbar_mod_by_diginix
Media order patch and FLAC Support ( not worked without Speedometer_v4.1)
Android Auto Headunit App V0.83
and other...
I must deinstalle those old patchs or I can installe their over with All-in-one_tweaks_V1.47?:nerd:

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,086 ·
Hi,
If I used All-in-one_tweaks_V1.46 and I established
Speedometer_v4.1
Video player v2
Date_to_statusbar_mod_by_diginix
Media order patch and FLAC Support ( not worked without Speedometer_v4.1)
Android Auto Headunit App V0.83
and other...
I must deinstalle those old patchs or I can installe their over with All-in-one_tweaks_V1.47?:nerd:
Uninstalling is never necessary.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,088 ·
AIO 1.47 Speedcam patch not supported for 56.00.512A?
From the readme:

Speedcam-patch support only for:
56.00.100A/230A/240B/513C -ADR
56.00.230A -EU
56.00.401A -JP
55.00.650A/753A/760A -NA

For 56.00.511A/512A/513B -EU there is no GPS data anymore!
For 56.00.511A/512A/513C -ADR there is no GPS data anymore! (I think it's same, like with EU versions)

You can install speedcam-patch on every system, but it could be, that there is no GPS data with .51x

·
Registered
33 Posts
From the readme:

Speedcam-patch support only for:
56.00.100A/230A/240B/513C -ADR
56.00.230A -EU
56.00.401A -JP
55.00.650A/753A/760A -NA

For 56.00.511A/512A/513B -EU there is no GPS data anymore!
For 56.00.511A/512A/513C -ADR there is no GPS data anymore! (I think it's same, like with EU versions)

You can install speedcam-patch on every system, but it could be, that there is no GPS data with .51x
Thank you for reply. But I don't understand will it work with 512A or should I upgrade to 513C?

·
Registered
5 Posts
According to the Problem with the Speedometer Statusbar plugin:

Many of you say that the speed and heading direction/altitude plugin stucks on the statusbar, and shows permanently zero. In that case the only solution is to unplug and replug the sdcard with the map of the gps.
That helps, therefore there are 2 commands in the "stage_wifi.sh", but unfortunatelly they don't function at all. I had previously an idea, that we could wait a little bit longer between the unmount and remount commands, actual 25 seconds.
That seemed to work for me. But I was wrong. Now I have realised, what has happened then. I had my children with me. And I had to help them get into the car, so I couldn't start the engine immediatelly after I got in, what I usually do, when I am alone.
Now I have deleted the 2 commands from stage_wifi.sh, the sdcard doesnt't have to be unmounted and remounted again, and i started to measure with a stopwatch.
I need to wait at least 35 seconds after opening the door, then I can start the engine. In this case the plugin works, and shows the correct speed and heading direction/altitude. Less time couses a stucked plugin.
And this works at all times, even with every doors and with the trunk, too.
Now its your turn, you could control it, and perhaps explain it, couse I don't know at all, why?

(I have a Mazda 6 from 2016 with 56.00.513B-EU, and I use the AIO 1.47)

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,093 ·
Thanks for that hint! :smile2:

In this case, perhaps it helps, if Diginix wait for this time before speedometer begins to get the data from GPS?

Or he can build in a version check too and only do this with the FW version, that have the problem?

I will delete the unmount and mount command, since it isn't working.

·
Registered
513 Posts
A German .513 driver reports that the speedo always works if he starts immediately the navigation after MZD boots up and before he opens the speedometer app the first time. @drletai, could you try this as well please?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Was your NAVI SD card plugged in during installation?

From the readme:

For installation of speedometer, the NAVI SD card must remain in the car too, without NAVI SD card a special patch will be installed, otherwise the compass is rotated 180.
Yes I just download AIO 1.47 and have tried Speeddometer ver 4.2 just now both cases with and / without SD card during installation. same result of opposite compass. it only works correctly when I removed the sd card but then come back opposite just in 5 second if I plug back in the sd card.
my Mazda CX5 2016 FW 56.00.240 4A N
I read somewhere said must remain the sd card during installation so that files will be copied to SD card. can I copy it manually, and what are these files?
pls help

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey guys i need help if it can twaek a jci file via usb to add a customo message rather than see the warning message when the car starts.or i have to ssh in.
eg pic shown..
can anyone help
I have thought as you and I have studied on code. Default message texts and also title texts are in jci\gui\apps\system\js folder. 'systemAppDict_xy_WZ.js' file should be edited where 'xy_WZ' is language code of CMU which selected from 'Settings' already.
To change 'DisclaimerText' from 'Distraction may cause accidents. Do not operate while driving. Always concentrate on driving and obey Traffic Regulations. See Owner's Manual.' to a sentence like 'Fasten your seat belt, we are ready to take off!' would be funny :).
Bu if you change 'WarningTitle' as 'Welcome to Mazda' this title text would be used with other urgent messages. So it would be a bit buggy.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I want to share some information about some of AIO 1.47b tweaks as feedback

androidauto 0.91

It is working well. I used it as described in readme, and I dicovered that bluetooth connection isn't neccessary. I mean it is not a must-have for AA.

CX5, 56.00.513B EU, LG G2 combination doesn't work.
I wasted lots of time because I discarded prerequests section. My phone was android 4.4.2. Symptoms of this case is blank screen on phone and some sentences and errors on a black screen on CMU.
Now I use my LG to connect internet, I run LG's hotspot feature to connect Samsung to internet(has no SIM). Samsung is my wife's phone which I purchased a new phone for her.
I don't want to change my phone for the sake of some apps, banking, lots of contacts. Shortly my wife enjoys androidauto very much. :surprise:

pause-on-mute
Has some unexpected behavior.
In entertainment window, pause-on-mute works perfectly. But if you leave from entartainment window, mute mutes sound but not pauses song.

-to be continued-

·
Registered
1 Posts
Au Model

I am on version:
56.00.240 4A N (Australia)

Wanting to install the Tweaks Master Bundle and Infotainment Colours tweaks, Just wondering if this has any effect on Radio stations etc being an overseas firmware.

Or any clear instructions to uninstall if it does mess it up?
Thanks

·
Registered
513 Posts
[...] pause-on-mute
Has some unexpected behavior.
In entertainment window, pause-on-mute works perfectly. But if you leave from entartainment window, mute mutes sound but not pauses song.
This behaviour is correct and as expected. The pause command doesn't reach the player, if you are in any other app.

1081 - 1100 of 8956 Posts