Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #81

·
Registered
184 Posts
what is this feature? i dont understand

When you send an auto reply txt msg via the infotainment if always adds

Sent via Mazda Infotainment or some msg like that.

Simply want to remove that stupid signature without having to ssh into the car.

Tou can also modify the auto replies programmed into the mzd for txting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
FYI Just did the install on my M3 - all is well w/ Android Auto and my LG G4. Def a bit sluggish, but working! THANKS!!

Siutsch - where can I send you a small donation of appreciation?

·
Registered
33 Posts
When you send an auto reply txt msg via the infotainment if always adds

Sent via Mazda Infotainment or some msg like that.

Simply want to remove that stupid signature without having to ssh into the car.

Tou can also modify the auto replies programmed into the mzd for txting

Fantastic!! I need it!!:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi Siutsch. Thank you for your work!
I want to ask you if you can solve problem with video player... it does not play file when there is some space in the filename...
thank you

·
Registered
13 Posts
v1.41 Speedo not working for English and MPH

Just tried the v1.41 version and its still installing german and kph instead of english and mph. It also installs a small half circle speedometer / compass next to the clock that displays on top of anything else that is on at the time like the bluetooth battery indicator.

Everything else I chose to install worked flawlessly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just tried the v1.41 version and its still installing german and kph instead of english and mph. It also installs a small half circle speedometer / compass next to the clock that displays on top of anything else that is on at the time like the bluetooth battery indicator.

Everything else I chose to install worked flawlessly.
Same problem here. I reflashed because the speedometer/compass was on top of the clock which was on top of the bluetooth battery indicator...

also, I installed mainly for android auto and it worked 1 out of 10 times-ish. When it worked and I put it on Pandora (through android auto) it froze. Maps seemed to work but sluggish.

Just providing feedback, I am very grateful someone is putting this stuff together and making the install so easy. Thank you very much.

·
Registered
184 Posts
When I installed the speedo v3.6 without videoplayer, i also get the icon to reboot the cmu but when i try to press on it, nothing happens

·
Registered
184 Posts
When installating colored theme, could you add a second question that would ask if we also want the transparent buttons (mrnerdbanger's tweak)

·
Registered
513 Posts
Reboot is working only with active video player at the moment.
And Speedometer 3.6 with statusbar overlay is only compatible with date-to-statusbar 2.1.
Maybe this dependency should be included in the AIO and also a screenshot of the speedometer GUI could help to understand what the user gets if he installs it.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Ups. You're right. Found this bug - sorry! :frown2:

Please load bugfixed new version of V1.41 and try again.

Link will be updated in forst post in a few minutes too.
I tried to reinstall but same issue:

Germain language when trying to install English and KPH + Reboot icon still there.

LMK when it's fix for the language issue (English and KPH) + removal of the Reboot icon when only installing the Speedometer app without video player,

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
I tried to reinstall but same issue:

Germain language when trying to install English and KPH + Reboot icon still there.
Yes this was coming up for me on v1.40 as well.

Siutsch, i've tried the custom color deinstall again on v1.41. CMD prompt still gets an 'access denied' message prompt and 'config_org_all' folder doesn't get written to the '_copy_content_to_root_of_fat32_usb_stick' folder.

When prompted to write to USB and select yes, the 'config_org_all' folder doesn't get copied to USB unless done manually.

What's written only to the USB is:

cmu_dataretrieval.up
dataRetrieval_config
jci-autoupdate
tweaks.sh

At this stage i manually copy the 'config_org_all' folder into the usb.

When plugging into the car, i get the 'mount point not found. Rebooting' error message.

Am i doing this wrong?

81 - 100 of 8330 Posts