2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

941 - 960 of 8699 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just to remember:

I need some help from people with that 4A FW versions:
The info from AIO_log.txt behind "=== CMU_SW_VER = "

I need this info to make a bugfixed version.

And it would be nice, if someone could upload whole /jci folder to compare some files.

Thanks,
Siutsch.
I'm on 56.00.513 4A N. How can I help? where is the "AIO_Log.txt" file?
You mean "jci-backup" created with AIO??

Another hint. Colombia (country code 57) is for spanish. I get the "unknow country code" message all times.

·
Horses!
80 Posts
maybe it's a stupid question, but how to stop/exit a fullscreen video and get back to satnav without rebooting the entire CMU?

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #945
I'm on 56.00.513 4A N. How can I help? where is the "AIO_Log.txt" file?
You mean "jci-backup" created with AIO??

Another hint. Colombia (country code 57) is for spanish. I get the "unknow country code" message all times.
You have to make an installer with AIO.
After that you find the AIO_log.txt on the USB drive.

I will add country code 57 for Colombia with spanish language.

Thanks for hint.

·
Horses!
80 Posts
@Siutsch
code 44 is for the UK, we sort of speak English in here (ok, maybe it's not very common in London, but still xD ).
so the prompt about selecting English because there's no translation available is not necessary ;)
unless you want/need some help in translating to the 'Proper Royal Queen's English' aka British English.

Reactions: Siutsch

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #947
@Siutsch
code 44 is for the UK, we sort of speak English in here (ok, maybe it's not very common in London, but still xD ).
so the prompt about selecting English because there's no translation available is not necessary ;)
unless you want/need some help in translating to the 'Proper Royal Queen's English' aka British English.
I will make a trip to London (my first) in 4 weeks and it could help me personally, but I think for AIO it's OK, like it is, isn't it? :001_rolleyes:

·
Horses!
80 Posts
I will make a trip to London (my first) in 4 weeks and it could help me personally, but I think for AIO it's OK, like it is, isn't it? :001_rolleyes:
yeah, it's absolutely fine as it is, so the prompt can be simply removed.

going to london? make sure you learn some useful phrases in arabic languages, might be easier than trying to find a native english speaker xD

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #949
Again, an update for test version V 1.47b.

What's new from last beta version:

1.47b - 2016-05-24
CHANGES/NEWS:
- Fixed version detection for some tweaks (pause_on_mute, media order patch, speedcam-patch), because there are FW versions out there with same numbering:
e.g. 56.00.230A-EU and 56.00.230A-ADR, etc.
Therefore pause_on_mute and media order patch will only be installed for still supported 56.00.100A-ADR, all other ADR versions (56.00.2x0A/51xA-ADR or so) aren't supported yet.
- Changed installer for speedcam-patch
data.zip will now be modified directly - could save 185 MB of space!
Additional md5 check in order to prevent the problem of sometimes not working speedcam-patch after first installation (I hope it works)
FW 56.00.230A-ADR is now supported too (thanks @Modfreakz for updating JCI_NNG_Tool_CMD tool)
- Changed installer for SSH_bringback (version detection), will only be installed for .51xA-EU Version, not .51xA-ADR (not shure, if it's compatible and to avoid problems)
If someone with 56.00.51xA-ADR version can confirm, that SSH_bringback works with ADR version too, I will change that again.

@maikas or somebody with FW 56.00.230A-ADR (4A N): please test, if speedcam-patch is working now.

I need some files to compare. If you have FW 56.00.2x0A-ADR and 56.00.51xA-ADR, then load this tweak, to get some files out of your system and send them to me (only some files will be copied, nothing more).

There may still be problems with correct detection of the FW versions, so please report, if so (had no time to test).

·
Registered
2 Posts
@Siutsch Any tips for using the Video Player. I've used the uninstaller and reinstalled multiple times (all versions of the tweak except for 1.47). I can find Videos on my USB /Movies folder and once I press play there is a brief delay and it seems that the app is trying but no video or audio actually start. I've used my main music USB and a dedicated USB with video files in a folder named /Movies. Many thanks!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just to remember:

I need some help from people with that 4A FW versions:
The info from AIO_log.txt behind "=== CMU_SW_VER = "

I need this info to make a bugfixed version.

And it would be nice, if someone could upload whole /jci folder to compare some files.

Thanks,
Siutsch.

@Siutsch

this is my AIO_log.txt for firmware 56.00.513 4A N

=== START LOGGING ... ===
=== CMU_SW_VER = 56.00.513C-ADR ===
=== MYDIR = /tmp/mnt/sdb1 ===
=== Watchdog temporary disabeld and write access enabled ===
=== Copytest to sd card successful, mount point is OK ===
= POPUP: Version = 56.00.513C-ADR : To continue installation press OK
= POPUP: START OF TWEAK INSTALLATION ...
=== Backup of /jci/sm.conf.org already there! ===
=== WATCHDOG IN SM.CONF PERMANENTLY DISABLED ===
=== Backup of /jci/opera/opera_home/opera.ini.org already there! ===
=== ENABLED USERJS AND ALLOWED FILE XMLHTTPREQUEST IN /JCI/OPERA/OPERA_HOME/OPERA.INI ===
= POPUP: INSTALL ANDROID AUTO HEADUNIT APP ...
=== BEGIN INSTALLATION OF ANDROID AUTO HEADUNIT APP ===
=== Backup of /usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstalsa.so to libgstalsa.so.org ===
=== Backup of /jci/sm/sm.conf to sm.conf.AA ===
=== Added necessary entrys for AA to /jci/sm/sm.conf ===
=== Copied Android Auto Headunit App files ===
=== Backup of /jci/scripts/stage_wifi.sh to stage_wifi.sh.AA ===
=== Modifications added to /jci/scripts/stage_wifi.sh ===
=== No additionalApps.js available, will copy one ===
=== No additionalApps.json available, generating one ===
=== No entry of Android Auto found in additionalApps.json, seems to be the first installation ===
=== Add Android Auto to last line of additionalApps.json ===
=== END INSTALLATION OF ANDROID AUTO HEADUNIT APP ===

·
Registered
437 Posts
Are you sure? I read in previous post that hacks stays if you upgrade firmware.
FW upgrade basically overwrites the whole filesystem except for some user settings. It's possible some applications will stay installed between upgrades, but tweaks will not. When I upgraded mine everything was gone.

·
Registered
44 Posts
First, thanks! This AIO installer is fantastic and easy. Can someone explain how the cast screen or screen mirroring tweak it's supposed to work? I have a galaxy s7. I included this tweak in my AIO install but can't figure out how to use it. There's nothing in the CMU indicating this function is available. And the usual ways I cast/mirror from the s7 don't show the mazda as an option. Thanks.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #960
@Siutsch

this is my AIO_log.txt for firmware 56.00.513 4A N

=== START LOGGING ... ===
=== CMU_SW_VER = 56.00.513C-ADR ===
=== MYDIR = /tmp/mnt/sdb1 ===

Thanks, that helped me.

C-ADR is new for me.

Can you please download this tweak from me to copy some files from your system to USB drive and send them to me?

Thank you! :)

941 - 960 of 8699 Posts