2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
9481 - 9494 of 9494 Posts

· Registered
2,577 Posts
Remember - AIO is still a user project and not tested like a corporate project. Maybe you have a FW installed which is not so stable with AIO Android Auto (AA). AIO AA was said to work best/most stable with 59.00.502. But it is still less stable than the official Mazda Android Auto (with FW 70, new usb hub + 2 new cables). It also could be that your usb cabe is worn out and you could try another usb cable (happens sometimes).

· Registered
2 Posts
Hello. I have a mazda3 with aio 2.8.6 tweaks and aa 1.13. I changed my phone and now I have some issues while using maps and playing music at the same time.

Now I think on the official retrofit kit. Do you know if it works properly? Do i need to uninstall AIO or the firmware update will do it for me? The new phone is a Pixel 7 Pro.

Thank you in advance.

· Registered
2 Posts
HI all,

Been a lurker here for a while.

I have Mazda 6 and 3 with AIO installed, mainly to remove a few little things that annoy me in the stock Mazda firmware.

I have recently purchased a mx-5 which has 70.00.352 EU N installed and would like to do the same with this car.

I have the ID7v2 pack and a serial connection but am having issues locating the EU N 70.00.352 update file required.

Any chance someone can help me out?

Thanks in advance.

· Registered
4 Posts
There is an issue that effects a pretty significant number of people where the touchscreen is broken and just kind of goes crazy so I made this for anyone effected by that issue This will completely disable the touchscreen all the time: http://nots.mazdatweaks.win. To re-enable the touchscreen you just run this same installer again, it will detect whether the screen is disabled or enabled and do the opposite. also I got a nice stable Speedometer v5.3: http://speedo.mazdatweaks.win - Speed readings are no longer delayed - Shows "---" for invalid values - Long hold multicontroller tilt down (3 seconds) to show/hide the speed bar - Batt SOC will show err if i-stop error - Fixed some number sizings I am going to take a break from the speedometer until I finish up the next AIO version but I do have a few goals for future speedo development.
The links seem to be dead. Do you know where I can find the file to disable the touchscreen? Thanks!

· Registered
4 Posts
Thank you! I can't believe how incredibly easy and straightforward that was.
Downloaded file. Renamed filed. Moved contents of .zip to flash drive. Put flash drive in car. Started car. Got a message saying MZD-AIO-TI 2.7.8. Got a message saying my version is compatible. Got a message saying "Disabling all touchscreen functinoality. Run this installer again to enable touchscreen". Got a message saying the system will reboot in a few seconds and I can remove the USB drive. I removed the USB drive, the system restarted, and it worked! No more phantom touches on the screen. Command knob works perfectly. So glad I didn't have to take apart my whole dash.
Thanks again!

· Registered
4 Posts
Good morning, I was hit from behind in my Mazda 3 2014 and damaged the rear sensors. As the control unit failed even after changing them they told me that they had to update the software of the car so from the version I had of the OS 56.00.230 EU they have passed me to 74.00324 EU so I have lost everything I had installed with AIO including the A / A which has been a shame (and also still failing the control unit of the sensors 😡).

My question is if with the latest version of Mazda AIO v2.8.6 (which I see on the web that is the latest) can be used now in my car with my OS 74.xxx, on the one hand to modify certain things like the wallpaper, touch control and various things that I had installed before and above all, if there is still a possibility now to install A / A also, although I imagine that this will be even more complicated ....

Thank you very much as always for your help

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone, any luck with the music stuttering issues? I've got Android Auto (AA) v1.13 installed (viaTweaks) in my Maxda CX9 (FW 59). Was all working well until I changed my phone before Christmas (Samsung S20 to a S21). Since then I have had constant music stuttering whilst listening to music on AA with Maps open. I've searched around and tried some of the suggested fixes (e.g. changing cable, adjusting Bluetooth settings) but still no luck. I'm sure it's an AA app issue as the new phone works fine in my second car with an AA head unit. Would appreciate any help/suggestions! Cheers

· Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone, any luck with the music stuttering issues? I've got Android Auto (AA) v1.13 installed (viaTweaks) in my Maxda CX9 (FW 59). Was all working well until I changed my phone before Christmas (Samsung S20 to a S21). Since then I have had constant music stuttering whilst listening to music on AA with Maps open. I've searched around and tried some of the suggested fixes (e.g. changing cable, adjusting Bluetooth settings) but still no luck. I'm sure it's an AA app issue as the new phone works fine in my second car with an AA head unit. Would appreciate any help/suggestions! Cheers
Have you tried coolwalk design? I think that might help.

· Registered
2 Posts
Hi All,

I currently have a Mazda 6 running FW: 56.00.513 and number of years ago I loaded a version of AIO that was 1.X...
Looking to upgrade the AIO to 2.8.6. Can I just compile the same tweaks (AA, Delay Mod etc) along with newer ones or do I need to uninstall AA and Delay Mod first and then re-install via 2.8.6?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

9481 - 9494 of 9494 Posts