2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
9461 - 9480 of 9494 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Recently just got a mazda 3 and just joined the forum and came across this amazing thread.

I would love AIO and android auto but my OS firmware is 70.00.351 JP M but from my understanding and reading this isnt possible unless I go down to the earlier version before?

Is it still worth doing since official android auto is out, I would love the tweaks of AIO

· Registered
2,577 Posts
AIO Android Auto is not working at any FW 70 or higher. More stable is the genuine/official Android Auto/Apple Carplay (AA/CP) - which requires an FW 70 or 74 and the new hub+2 cables. I would recommend to install the official AA/CP.

· Registered
2 Posts
Hi Everyone, I have installed the AA 1.13 version from AIO tweaks, but it's not working smoothly, so I would like to update AA to the new version to solve this problem.
I try to download AA 1.14, but always shows You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
Could anyone possibly send me the file? Thank you very much:)

· Registered
11 Posts
Not just by using the usb stick right now. You can do it, only after you install 70.00.335 or 70.00.352 again and do the serial access ID7v2 directly afterwards: www.mazdatweaks.com/serial for basic knowledge and ID7v2 in detail: www.mazdatweaks.com/id7
Heya Tristan,

So I have almost got everything, USB to TTL adapter, USB 2.0.

Just need the 70.00.352 file which I have messaged ASH8 for as can't seem to locate it with search.

ID7v2 can I confirm this is the correct file ID7 Recovery v2 (mazdatweaks.com)

So basically install 70.00.352 and then ID7v2 and lastly AIO?

· Registered
2 Posts
So I have the official Mazda CarPlay adapter installed on my system but just want to install AIO just for the functionality of being able to use the touchscreen while driving. Installing the AIO won’t affect my CarPlay correct?

· Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone! I bought a used Mazda 2 and it comes with:
MZD OS 59.00.502 4AN
AIO TWEAKS APP v0.7
MUSIC DATABASE VERSION 00.07.000

1. Can I update my car to the latest version which is v2.8.6 or do I need to follow/install certain version before going to the latest one?
2. What happen to AIO and OS if I update my MZD to the latest version?

Thanks in advance

· Registered
2,577 Posts
@Nedooo : I do not have it, but every Firmware Update fixes bugs. Maybe your FW is old/buggy... or you have installed an older version of AIO. 2.8.6 is the latest.

@panchitojr : Correct. But as Mazda CarPlay is available for FW 70+ only, you can not simply install AIO Tweaks. For FW 70.00.021+70.00.100 see www.mazdatweaks.com/serial and for 70.00.335+70.00.352 see www.mazdatweaks.com/id7 - for higher FW it is not possible/published how to install AIO Tweaks.

@abdinsyakirin :
1. You should be able to simply install AIO Tweaks 2.8.6, as you already have AIO Tweaks installed, it should be possible to install them.
2. All AIO tweaks will get deleted and you can not install them anymore. But a lot of other bugs eill get fixed, as every firmware update version fixes bugs (no new features).

@rich110 : Wrong. Latest FW does fix a lot of bugs and boots faster, but does not allow the installation of AIO Tweaks anymore. If you want to install them at your FW 59, see www.mazdatweaks.com/serial on how to enable the system to be able to install them, as Mazda blocked the installation of AIO Tweaks from 59.00.502 amd higher.

· Registered
3 Posts
It is not being updated anymore. Latest version 2.8.6 only works with deactivated internet connection.
Below 59.00.502 you can install them directly. At 59.00.502-70.00.100 you have to do the serial access www.mazdatweaks.com/serial and for 70.00.335 and .352 the ID7v2 serial access: www.mazdatweaks.com/id7. For later versions it is not published how to do it.

I have a Mazda 3 2015 and I have the latest android auto from here installed but it's buggy it'll either cut out audio or the screen will sometimes go completely black. Do you have any idea why?

9461 - 9480 of 9494 Posts