2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
9301 - 9320 of 9361 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Have you tried to paste the command after user/jci? That is essential. And the XX folder at the usb stick should contain the files. And the usb stick should be inserted in the usb slot of the car.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Have you tried to paste the command after user/jci? That is essential. And the XX folder at the usb stick should contain the files. And the usb stick should be inserted in the usb slot of the car.
Hi, Yes I pasted the command and have the USB stick is in the car, the text in the terminal window just carries on scrolling fast, so I don't know if it has worked, I don't get a screen like this
Computer Personal computer Font Screenshot Electronic device
Computer Personal computer Font Screenshot Electronic device

·
Registered
14 Posts
For this colored screen you need to perform the command starting with LS if I remember correctly.
I thought this was the screen I was supposed to see once Id7 was installed?
But nevermind, I just tried a couple of tweaks and they installed!
Thank you for your post.
I'm a little concerned about bricking the CMU, what do I need to avoid so I don't brick the CMU, how have others bricked their systems? Cheers

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
It is always your own risk. Read a lot to get your own opinion. But in general just by installing AIO Tweaks there should not anything to worry about. At least thats my opinion. But I do not know what will happen e.g. if during a tweak installation your battery dies or a lightning will strike nearby. So the risk to brick the CMU is never zero.

·
Registered
14 Posts
It is always your own risk. Read a lot to get your own opinion. But in general just by installing AIO Tweaks there should not anything to worry about. At least thats my opinion. But I do not know what will happen e.g. if during a tweak installation your battery dies or a lightning will strike nearby. So the risk to brick the CMU is never zero.
Ok many thanks for your input 👍

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm on firmware 70.00.367 and would like to downgrade to 70.00.352 NA so I can install AIO tweaks. Can someone help me find 70.00.352 NA?

Side note: Does the touch screen work in stock (non-AIO) Android Auto with the AIO tweaks option enabled? That's my primary reason for wanting to install AIO tweaks.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
No, the touchscreen does not work in official/original Android Auto. Not while driving and not while car stands still.
AIO Android Auto does not work at any Firmware 70.x or higher. So there is no reason to downgrade to 70.00.352. If you really want to, you should downgrade to 59.00.502, as this is said to be the most stable version for AIO Android Auto. But there were many bugfixes between FW 59 and FW 70 or latest FW 74. So basically you would downgrade to a slower, more buggy version.

·
Registered
3 Posts
No, the touchscreen does not work in official/original Android Auto. Not while driving and not while car stands still.
AIO Android Auto does not work at any Firmware 70.x or higher. So there is no reason to downgrade to 70.00.352. If you really want to, you should downgrade to 59.00.502, as this is said to be the most stable version for AIO Android Auto. But there were many bugfixes between FW 59 and FW 70 or latest FW 74. So basically you would downgrade to a slower, more buggy version.
Is there a changelog I can review to see if it's worth downgrading to 59.00.502?

·
Registered
3 Posts
There are only changelogs for upgrades (always stating the bugfixes regarding the previous version) - somewhere here in the forum.... but asking is easier than searching by yourself? See here: New 367A FIRMWARE for NA N ONLY
Some of the fixes are indeed significant so I'll stick with the official 70.00.367 NA I have installed right now. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My dealer installed FW V74 on my car. Does the AIO tweak Serial connection and USB install method work for this version or is it only up to version V70? Just looking to get the touch screen working while in motion for CP.

Thanks in advance.

9301 - 9320 of 9361 Posts