2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
9161 - 9180 of 9317 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all! I just installed MZD-AIO with AA on my Mazda 3 2016 model. Everything is working fine except there is flicker in the screen every few seconds. I did some searching and I couldn't find anyone else with the issues that specified AIO as the issue. I did notice this started happening as soon as I plugged the USB stick in to install it. I removed everything from the USB slot and it still happens. Anyone else had this problem? Thanks.

·
KevinG620
45 Posts
The issue I have is I can't get the program to start because the touchscreen is not working, therefore I am not able to select the option to continue with the installation. Below is the code. How would I change this so that there isn't an option to abort and have the program run automatically?

show_message_OK()
{
sleep 4
killall -q jci-dialog
# log_message "= POPUP: $* "
/jci/tools/jci-dialog --confirm --title="MZD-AIO-TI | CONTINUE INSTALLATION?" --text="$*" --ok-label="YES - GO ON" --cancel-label="NO - ABORT"
if [ $? != 1 ]
then
killall -q jci-dialog
return
else
log_message "**** INSTALLATION ABORTED ***"
show_message "INSTALLATION ABORTED! PLEASE UNPLUG USB DRIVE"
sleep 10
killall -q jci-dialog
exit 0
fi
}

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
You do not need to change code if you want to install or deinstall AIO Tweaks without a working touchscreen. You simply click in AIO top left corner "Install Options" -> "Skip Confirmation" and then start your compilation of the tweaks. Thats it. Then you do not need to hit any buttons at the touchscreen while the tweaks are being installed. Hope this solves your issue.

And if you still want, you can compare this code (from the compiled "Skip confirmation" files) with your mentioned code above to find out, how you can skip the confirmation via code. But with my little developer knowledge this would not work, as you showed the code for the OK-Button only. And if this is shown, you have to hit OK. So the relevant code for skipping the confirmations (like the OK button) have to be before the code of the OK-Button.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
Interesting issue here.
With AIO Tweaks / 2015 Mazda 3 / Pixel 6 / Android auto
With Android Auto running, I cannot get the play buttons from any app that uses play buttons, to play.
You hit play, on deezer, or spotify, and it will "play" (although no sound) and then two seconds later, will stop playing.
This happens if you do it on the head unit via android auto or on the phone itself.
If you don't use android auto, everything works perfectly as far as playing from apps through the car's Soundsystem.
Any ideas would be appreciated!

·
KevinG620
45 Posts
You do not need to change code if you want to install or deinstall AIO Tweaks without a working touchscreen. You simply click in AIO top left corner "Install Options" -> "Skip Confirmation" and then start your compilation of the tweaks. Thats it. Then you do not need to hit any buttons at the touchscreen while the tweaks are being installed. Hope this solves your issue.

And if you still want, you can compare this code (from the compiled "Skip confirmation" files) with your mentioned code above to find out, how you can skip the confirmation via code. But with my little developer knowledge this would not work, as you showed the code for the OK-Button only. And if this is shown, you have to hit OK. So the relevant code for skipping the confirmations (like the OK button) have to be before the code of the OK-Button.
Before seeing this post I just deleted the code and it ran automatically and it worked

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good Day Folks! need some help here..

I have a version 55.00753 on my mazda 3 2015 with AIO Tweeks that I have installed probably 4 years ago I like it and I want to keep it. Now I would like to add CARPLAY (by adding the adapter kit) but I understand that I need to upgrade my unit to FW to 70.++ is there a way to do it without the serial connection and still be able to use the AIO Tweeks? Is it true that your AIO will still be functioning properly if I upgrade all the way to 70.000.100 only and still add the carplay kit?

·
Registered
8 Posts
A
Hi all
So I would like to install the AIO on my 2016 Mazda 3 attached is my current software information can I use this AIO available to install.
You are able to no problem. Because you are below version 59, you can just run the software with the aoi tweaks that you want and insert it into the USB port to install.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
@ramo2519 :
1. Install Autorun/ID7 tweak from AIO`s top right corner to your current FW 55. By that you keep the ability to install AIO tweaks via USB after an update up to/including FW 70.00.100.
2. Update to 70.00.100 (before you install the hardware)
3. Add the Carplay hardware (new usb hub + 2 new cables).

This way you do not have to do the serial connection/access.

Some of the tweaks might remain after the FW update, others you will have to install again. I can not remember which will remain, as I always uninstall all tweaks before an FW update.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello forum...

I just decided to install the AIO tweaks on my 2016 CX5... but happens that my mazdaconect is at 51.00.351.

I understand i need to upgrade to 55 at least, but as i live in Panama... which version shall i look for?

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Either South America (ADR) or North America (NA). Is one of these two abbreviations behind your firmware version number? If you have Sirius XM radio, I guess it should be NA, as this exists only in NA as far as I know. But I do not live in any of these regions. Perhaps someone from Panama or ADR/NA region can support?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Either South America (ADR) or North America (NA). Is one of these two abbreviations behind your firmware version number? If you have Sirius XM radio, I guess it should be NA, as this exists only in NA as far as I know. But I do not live in any of these regions. Perhaps someone from Panama or ADR/NA region can support?
non of the above m8.
Amber Gadget Font Gas Display device

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Perhaps there is a way to further investigate: Long press the following buttons at the same time: FAV+Music+Mute. Then type 59 and see if there is any hint to NA or ADR. If none is mentioned after the potentially displayed firmware version numbers, it could be the firmware version without a region (yes, this exists, but not for updates; and remember that any region (or without region) can be updated over another region).

·
Registered
5 Posts
see www.mazdatweaks.com - there you can download AIO 2.8.6 - latest version and most probably there will be no further update, as the developer quit updating it (it is a user project).
Oh no, no more updates to AIO? So no chance to ever get any of the new AA features like split-screen and cards? Thank you to Siutsch and Trezdog for their work over the years getting us to this point.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'll have to repeat the process , but so far, no NA or ADR
Rectangle Font Tints and shades Parallel Pattern

Rectangle Font Tints and shades Wood Pattern

letters
Perhaps there is a way to further investigate: Long press the following buttons at the same time: FAV+Music+Mute. Then type 59 and see if there is any hint to NA or ADR. If none is mentioned after the potentially displayed firmware version numbers, it could be the firmware version without a region (yes, this exists, but not for updates; and remember that any region (or without region) can be updated over another region).
Rectangle Grey Material property Wood Font

9161 - 9180 of 9317 Posts