2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

8561 - 8580 of 8597 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Here you can find the NA (North American) firmware update files of .335 and .352: HiDrive
They are named as:
cmu150_NA_70.00.3335C_update.up
cmu150_NA_70.00.352B_update.up

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks like we will get true wireless android auto for 55$

Wysłane z mojego SM-G988B przy użyciu Tapatalka

·
Registered
2 Posts
About a year ago I disabled the touchscreen because of the ghost touches, finally have an appointment to get the touchscreen replaced under warranty.

I just ran the "Full System Restore" option in the AIO and the screen is still disabled.

How do I re-enable the touchscreen?

Thank you!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Looks like we will get true wireless android auto for 55$

Wysłane z mojego SM-G988B przy użyciu Tapatalka
Well maybe. Mazda isn't on the list of supported cars and which USB Hub will they support? Old or new or won't it matter?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello friends, I wanted to do the unlocking in FW 59.00.502 +, as indicated in Serial Connection and I have not been able to do it, I read the instructions but I do not know if something I am doing wrong, it causes me a bit of confusion the beginning of the cmu, someone can give me a little more extensive explanation, since the texts pass too fast and I don't see if I'm doing things right. I am using the AIO autorun & recovery files. What I had to do is install FW 70.00.335 and do it there with the ID7V2, then go down again to 59.00.502 and install AIO settings and that's how it worked for me, although the process is much longer. But I have not been able to do it directly in FW .502, .504 and 70.00.100, only in 70.00.335. I hope someone can guide me with a more detailed description.

This part is the one that causes me confusion

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
1. You have putty open.
2. Text flies by fast.
3. Click with the mouse (left button?) in the putty window to "activate" it.
4. Hit return/enter key. a) write "user" or b) paste it (if you copied it before) with the right mouse click in the putty window.
5. Hit return/enter key. a) write "jci" or b) paste it (if you copied it before) with the right mouse click in the putty window.
6. Hit return/enter key. Copy the command "cp -r ... (see above) and paste it with the right mouse click in the putty window.
7. Hit return/enter key.
8. Done. Yes, its not so comfortable to do it without seeing, what you are doing.
9. You could try to scroll upwards to see if you can find blue/green text - but thats hard to do/find.

If you want to test, if the input in general works (for user/pw), you could just not turn on ACC (ignition off) and try to login the same way. Then the text flies by slower/less text. But do not use the command then (use it only with ACC on).

·
Registered
1 Posts
New version of AIO V2!
This time for Windows.:dancin 1:

This new version was not created by me, but by user @Trezdog44 and is under development for several months now.

New Features in 2.0:
  • Completely Rebuilt Desktop App GUI.
  • Ability to install and uninstall tweaks in the same installation (Be careful this is a Beta feature).
  • Tweak files for 'Color Scheme' (105MB) and 'Speedcam Patch' (207MB) are downloadable extras to keep the app size small.
  • Choose an image to replace your infotainment background, automatically resized to 480x800px to fit the screen.
  • Replace blank album art with any image, automatically resized to 146x146px.
  • Image-Joiner for joining multiple images for the 'Background Rotator' tweak. Each Image is resized to 480x800px.
  • Also, a choice to upload an image that will not get resized for background rotator.
  • Separated the 'Improved List Loop' and 'Shorter Delay Mod' into individual tweaks.
  • Choice for 'Enable Wifi' and 'CID to SD' tweaks (enabled by default).
  • Choice to use color scheme background or not.
  • More information and backups are collected during tweak installation (For planned 'Save Backups to PC' and 'System Analysis' tweaks).
  • Copy Files to USB Drive (works for a single plugged in drive or choose 1 out of a list of all available external drives)
  • Save/Load tweak options.
  • All 40+ tweaks from AIO 1.x with variations.
  • Automatic Updates.
  • Updated to most current version of Android Auto.
  • More to come!
  • Image formats supported: .png .jpg .jpeg .bmp .tiff
  • Images are converted to .png format
  • Built in Translator

Possible create knight Rider Theme and
I think is cool :)

Redirect Notice

·
Registered
Mazda3 2.2d Sport Nav 2015
12 Posts
I'm having problems with getting my Mazda3 to launch the AIO installation. My MZDConnect Firmware is v55, I've already got some AIO tweaks installed and I need to update my Android Auto version (due to constant crashes). I've formatted my USB drive to FAT32, I've copied the contents across, I've tried both USB ports in my car, I've tried pressing the Stop/Start button both once and twice. I've tried both with my USB first and by plugging in the USB after startup, I've been waiting 20 minutes each time and nothing!

Am I missing something here?

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
have you considered to install the id7 tweak, then update to firmware (FW) 59.00.502 and then install the AIO Android Auto (AA) tweak from latest AIO 2.8.6? I read, that this FW should be the most stable for AIO AA. With every FW update they fix bugs in the MZD - could also be the MZD and not only AIO AA, which leads to your AA crashes.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi, my MZD Connect system is currently at V40, and i know to install tweak i need to be at v55+, i wanted to go to v59.00.502(most stable for android auto), can i install the Serial Recovery at V40 or i need to update to v56 first install the recovery and then go to 59?

·
Registered
24 Posts
1. You have putty open.
2. Text flies by fast.
3. Click with the mouse (left button?) in the putty window to "activate" it.
4. Hit return/enter key. a) write "user" or b) paste it (if you copied it before) with the right mouse click in the putty window.
5. Hit return/enter key. a) write "jci" or b) paste it (if you copied it before) with the right mouse click in the putty window.
6. Hit return/enter key. Copy the command "cp -r ... (see above) and paste it with the right mouse click in the putty window.
7. Hit return/enter key.
8. Done. Yes, its not so comfortable to do it without seeing, what you are doing.
9. You could try to scroll upwards to see if you can find blue/green text - but thats hard to do/find.

If you want to test, if the input in general works (for user/pw), you could just not turn on ACC (ignition off) and try to login the same way. Then the text flies by slower/less text. But do not use the command then (use it only with ACC on).
ok, thanks for the information, since I don't speak English, the translator changes some words. I will try again. You could send me your email or write to me at [email protected] for further questions, since I have seen that you have a lot of experience. Regards.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Speedometer’s Engine Load shows just 0 or 1, nothing in between.
How do I show below decimal?
MX-5 ND2, MZD Connect 70.00.335.

Thanks,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Which AIO version did you use for the installation of the speedometer? Try the latest one 2.8.6.
I believe that is what I am using. I will check tonight to make sure.

I remember having to modify the script to get other settings the way I wanted; bar to display rpm rather than speed by default, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Mazda3 2.2d Sport Nav 2015
12 Posts
try to rename tweaks.sh to run.sh at the usb stick
Thanks for the advice.

does the MZD recognize the USB stick at all (top row, few seconds after insertation)?
Yes it did.

have you considered to install the id7 tweak, then update to firmware (FW) 59.00.502 and then install the AIO Android Auto (AA) tweak from latest AIO 2.8.6? I read, that this FW should be the most stable for AIO AA. With every FW update they fix bugs in the MZD - could also be the MZD and not only AIO AA, which leads to your AA crashes.
Sorry don't know what the id7 tweak is.

Anyway, got it to work in the end by using a different USB stick! Strange as the one I was using has always worked for me before.

8561 - 8580 of 8597 Posts