2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

8541 - 8560 of 8597 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
But if you have issues with ghost touch and want to keep the touch function, go to your dealer and ask for the M3 display change called SSPB6 to get your display replaced - more info:

·
Registered
11 Posts
[QUOTE = "Tristan-cx5, bài đăng: 2493519, thành viên: 469202"]
[USER = 550980] @kalongauto [/ USER]: Vui lòng chỉ viết bằng tiếng Anh, vì đây là ngôn ngữ của diễn đàn! Tại sao điều đó lại phức tạp như vậy đối với một số bạn ?!
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

Thực sự xin lỗi, tôi đã vô tình

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
You still write in vietnamese and not in english!!! WTF is wrong with you?
@arathol : What do you do if people keep writing in their mothertongue despite they were told to use english? I am sick of reading other languages here (be it vietnamese or russian).

·
Super Moderator
5,479 Posts
The internet has no boundaries, so anybody can access this forum. While there are no set rules about languages, English is the preferred and most commonly used language on this forum. It seems to me that if a user has enough command of the English language to access, read and understand the content of this forum, or has the ability to translate the content to their native language, common courtesy should be to make their responses in English.
Also, if a post is made here in a foreign language, its not hard to translate it if you have a decently capable browser by right clicking the page and using the translate to English function.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2017 car - tweaks went smoothly in with first try. What an awesome tool!

BUT - have looked all possible instructions, can't figure it out: how to install CASDK properly -and- how not to delete all tweaks same time.

AIO app has separated side for CASDK, but when trying to install runtime environment + some apps for it, already installed tweaks disappear from car after USB stick installation. CASDK apps do not appear / work either.

What am I missing or doing wrong please
How to install tweaks + CASDK same time..?

TIA

·
Registered
16 Posts
2 questions

1)Using regular navigation mode in AA over usb + music works fine without stuttering.

Enabling satelite view causes music to stutter whenever the map pans.

Is there a solution for this?

2) is there a way to get the headunut to automatically connect to my phones hotspot? Currently after every reboot I have to enable WiFi and connect to the phone

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
140 Posts
2 questions

1)Using regular navigation mode in AA over usb + music works fine without stuttering.

Enabling satelite view causes music to stutter whenever the map pans.

Is there a solution for this?

2) is there a way to get the headunut to automatically connect to my phones hotspot? Currently after every reboot I have to enable WiFi and connect to the phone

1. Is your Samsung Note 9 still running Android 8? We are are on Android 10 now moving to 11 next month.An upgrade may help your phone's throughput. I found popping the Navigation card out (if you have one) stopped the Mazda processor having to work so hard helped my system's stuttering in the past. I still leave it disconnected
2. No, there is no way around the hotspot problem. I tried using Tasker to automate the phone end of the process, which worked, but Mazda needs to have the wireless connection set each time manually. That is really no loss. If you have stuttering now, when using a hotspot it would be even worse. Wireless Android is proof of concept only; Mazda has such an under powered processor it is never going to work well.

·
Registered
16 Posts
1. Is your Samsung Note 9 still running Android 8? We are are on Android 10 now moving to 11 next month.An upgrade may help your phone's throughput. I found popping the Navigation card out (if you have one) stopped the Mazda processor having to work so hard helped my system's stuttering in the past. I still leave it disconnected
2. No, there is no way around the hotspot problem. I tried using Tasker to automate the phone end of the process, which worked, but Mazda needs to have the wireless connection set each time manually. That is really no loss. If you have stuttering now, when using a hotspot it would be even worse. Wireless Android is proof of concept only; Mazda has such an under powered processor it is never going to work well.
I'm up to date on patches and running android 10.

I'll try removing the SD card and see if it helps!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Is there anyone who managed to run wireless AA on 70 firmware
if there are such lucky ones, then share a secret how

or if someone managed to run Screen mirroring

i use Samsung S10+ on Android 10 without root

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Guys,

So i used to have version 56.00.514 4A N so i install my AIO tweak without any problems. but i took my cx5 to the dealer to fix the touchscreen with was acting weird, so they replaced.. and updated my firmware without telling me, now i have the 70.00.100 4A N, So.. what are my options here? for what i read, i cant downgrade or i cant install Tweaks anymore..

im not that tech savvy, so do you think it will be easier to me just buying the official AA kit? OR, is there a video doing step by step the new method to install the tweaks? i just want the AA

Thank you in advance

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I would recommend to let install/use official AA, as its more stable and you do not have to think about FW updates anymore and can use the more bugfree higher FW 70.

For AIO AA (or Truego 1.14 AA) its recommended to downgrade to 59.00.502 and then you still have to do the serial access to be able to install tweaks via usb - see www.mazdatweaks.com/serial

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would recommend to let install/use official AA, as its more stable and you do not have to think about FW updates anymore and can use the more bugfree higher FW 70.

For AIO AA (or Truego 1.14 AA) its recommended to downgrade to 59.00.502 and then you still have to do the serial access to be able to install tweaks via usb - see www.mazdatweaks.com/serial

Thanks a lot for the quick answer men!

i was watching videos how to do the serial connection.. and very... very sadly ill stick to the official, cause there no way i could to that haha i use to like my other tweaks as no disclaimer or the reverse camera warning...

Sad day to me

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, having issues with aio tweaks on FW 70.00.100. System is getting a bit laggy at times, probably due to too many installs. Want to start over, tried system restore/uninstall all (both options) but the flash drive is only being detected, not read, the aio menu is not popping up. Also tried a different flash drive with music which worked before, now shows that there are no playable files. Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello, I updated my CMU from 59.00.331 to 59.00.502 before installing id7 recovery from AOI 2.8.6 and checked with dryrun. After the update, I checked again through dryrun all started. Then I went to install it on usb flash inserted it into the car and the tweks download didn't start. Does anyone know how to solve this problem ?
IMG_20200830_173346.jpg

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
@Khyd : Have heard about this problem before, but I have no solution other than checking if the usb stick is FAT32 or try other usb sticks or do the serial access as mentioned in the post before.

·
Registered
8 Posts
@Khyd : Have heard about this problem before, but I have no solution other than checking if the usb stick is FAT32 or try other usb sticks or do the serial access as mentioned in the post before.
I dug all night and found a way. In Mazda AIO, in the settings, I set to generate run.sh and everything started. aa 1.14 installed by renaming tweaks.sh to run.sh and it worked for me. I hope this information helps someone else.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello everyone, do you know if AIO tuning can be installed to Toyota Yaris with FW 55.00.754? And can a Yaris be unlocked with version 70.00.341?

8541 - 8560 of 8597 Posts