2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

8501 - 8520 of 8536 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
@AsteriX : I just checked with my external CMU (not in the car), which has 70.00.352 EU and has the ID7v2 installed. I could not do a MZD factory reset (greyed out text). But after a full system restore via AIO 2.8.6, I still was able to install AIO tweaks afterwards.
AIO full system restore 00.PNG 20200723_220431.jpg 20200723_220502.jpg 20200723_220634.jpg

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi have Version 59.00.540 with AIO Android Auto working but many times, Android Auto close to Mzd Connetc or just freezes and i have to reset the CMU with Nav+Mute press...

I have read the best combination is the version 59.00.502 which is older than mine. Is it possible to go back to previus version or i just can go forward? Do you recomend to do it for beter Android Auto experience?

I was going to update to 70.00.100 version but it seems it´s not recomeded for Android Auto All In One Tweck because it´s incompatible..

Will i losse the Serial Hack i did ? or that´s permantent on my CmU ?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Yes, you can downgrade to 59.00.502, like you upgraded (it is recommended to switch the file installation order for downgrades which is mentioned in the update procedure). No you will not loose the serial hack/ID7 if you downgrade to 59.00.502. You will loose it if you upgrade higher than 70.00.100. And yes, it seems so, as with 59.00.502 you might get a better AIO Android Auto experience. All on your own risk.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys!
A question.
Why is my HUD only showing the first turn when navigating? Then it is stuck at the first icon.
Is there a fix for this?
What is necessary to get to a solution?

Best regards!

·
Registered
20 Posts
hi guys,

After accessing cmu through serial connection i was able to install tweaks just fine. Several weeks later i installed another tweak ( aio tweak ) and since then i can install any further tweaks ,feels like ive been locked out again . When i insert the usb drive it shows up as connected but nothing happens no tweaks get installed. Any ideas? Should i access cmu through serial connection again?

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Format the usb stick as FAT32 again. Copy over the AIO twek you want to install (or let AIO do it). Try again.
ID7/Autorun usually does not dissapear or get deleted by the install of other tweaks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have reformatted two usb sticks and still nothing also tried uninstailling tweaks and installing same ones too. Ive waiting more than 20 minutes and still nothing.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Choose tweak to install in AIO, make sure "apps to resources" is ticked in install options. And check if at the usb stick in file dataretrieval.txt in last row is written "sd*" instead of "sd1" or "sda".

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Tristan,

The apps to resources was unchecked, so i checked it also dataretrival is written SD*, but still not working. here is a pic. Thanks for your help by the way.

·
Registered
20 Posts
CMU_STATUS=no
DATA_PERSIST=no
SCREENSHOT=no
MEMINFO=no
TOP_LOG=no
SMEVENTS=no
NVRAM_DATA=no
THREAD_INFO=no
VUI_LOG=no
GPIO_DATA=no
SETTINGS_BIN=no
SMAPS_VALUE=no
TEST_MODE=no
VUI_ECO_FILES=no
BDS_DATA=no
FLASHINFO=no
SCI_LOG=no
LOG_TIMEOUT=120
TMP_FILTER=
CMD_LINE=sh /mnt/sd*/tweaks.sh

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi folks, hoping to get some advice. Using aio 2.8.6 I installed id7, and then ran the dry run, and got a success message.

Then I installed aio tweaks, took trying a few different USB stick to get it to run, but they eventually installed fine.

I then installed 59.00.546, came up fine, all tweaks were gone. That's where I sit, I cannot get any tweaks to install from USB, it just sits there.

I ran the dry run script, and it runs and displays the same success message it did before. That makes me think id7 actually did and is installed, but for some reason tweaks won't run.

Any advice appreciated. I was thinking of trying to downgrade to 502, but not sure if that would help at all since I have no understanding of why it's beginning the way it is currently.

Thanks!

·
Registered
172 Posts
hi guys,

After accessing cmu through serial connection i was able to install tweaks just fine. Several weeks later i installed another tweak ( aio tweak ) and since then i can install any further tweaks ,feels like ive been locked out again . When i insert the usb drive it shows up as connected but nothing happens no tweaks get installed. Any ideas? Should i access cmu through serial connection again?
@IZZY76 would be helpful if you provide your firmware version, aio AA version u had installed.

@CurtC what aio AA version did u installed? if not v1.14b see same issue as @IZZY76 below (fw59.00.546 will encounter problem, sound, blackscreen etc best highly compatible is fw59.00.502).

Main rules for tweaks Did u initially install id7 (v1 or v2) 1st? And then secondly install AA Tru_go v1.14b (in-built log erase/remove 400mb+ to free up space/memory) on your cmu? If not that's exactly where your problem is. If u had installed a whole bunch of tweaks all at once before these two tweaks your asking for trouble/bug/conflicts/error fix cmu unresponsive to usb tweaks etc cause your cmu is full of logs. U need to ssh to remove those large log files 1st to do anything else. (Remove all usb stick connected to your car system except the one with tweaks on it, else it will not be detected properly and run the tweaks. Make sure its format fat32 in windows, mac will give u problem).

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've got version fw 59.00.502 and installed the latest AA version.
I followed the instructions as per version fw59 that were provided to access serial access to cmu. And what files to copy onto usb such as id7 etc..

So is there a work around or should I access cmu via serial connection again?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I ended up uninstalling every tweak through aio tweak thinking it was clogged up but that didn't work and dont have access to cmu anymore via usb.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I ended up uninstalling every tweak through aio tweak thinking it was clogged up but that didn't work and dont have access to cmu anymore via usb.
@IZZY76 download AA Tru_go v1.14 into comp first. I would suggest reinstall fw59.00.502 adr and redo serial connection for id7 then once completed successfully install AA Tru_go v1.14 tweaks into your car system and test (fresh clean system). If its working u can install other tweaks afterwards. (Check your fuse as well if its not blown).

·
Registered
17 Posts
CAN YOU UPDATE FROM FW 33.00.500 TO 59.00.441NA DIRECTLY? TO BE ABLE TO INSTALL TWEAKS WITHOUT MAKING THE ID7 SERIES CONNECTION WHEN INSTALLING A SUPERIOR VERSION.

·
Registered
6 Posts
@IZZY76 would be helpful if you provide your firmware version, aio AA version u had installed.

@CurtC what aio AA version did u installed? if not v1.14b see same issue as @IZZY76 below (fw59.00.546 will encounter problem, sound, blackscreen etc best highly compatible is fw59.00.502).

Main rules for tweaks Did u initially install id7 (v1 or v2) 1st? And then secondly install AA Tru_go v1.14b (in-built log erase/remove 400mb+ to free up space/memory) on your cmu? If not that's exactly where your problem is. If u had installed a whole bunch of tweaks all at once before these two tweaks your asking for trouble/bug/conflicts/error fix cmu unresponsive to usb tweaks etc cause your cmu is full of logs. U need to ssh to remove those large log files 1st to do anything else. (Remove all usb stick connected to your car system except the one with tweaks on it, else it will not be detected properly and run the tweaks. Make sure its format fat32 in windows, mac will give u problem).
Yes, the id7 recovery from aio v.2.8.6 was the very first thing I installed, all by itself, then did a dryrun to verify. I'm not sure if that's v1 or v2? I installed the AA 1.13 that was included with the latest AIOTweaks v2.8.6.

Nothing else is connected to the car, no sticks, no bluetooth etc., drives fat32 formatted from Linux, and also tried fresh fat32 formats from Windows to be sure.

So it sounds like maybe I need to clean out logs? Since the dryrun test autorun script is running, is there a way to feed it log deletion? Or I guess I need to figure out how to SSH in...

8501 - 8520 of 8536 Posts