2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

8481 - 8500 of 8536 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi,

Is anyone able to compare the codes for what changed in 1.12 vs 1.13? For some reason, my Note10+ only works with 1.12 through wifi. Tried to install 1.13/1.14 but none of them works. When i start headunit, android auto on my phone closes but the AA on the headunit doesn't come up. It says can't connect.

When I re-install 1.12 AA wifi works again. Really really annoying. I'm pretty sure it's something to do with samsung phones as when I plug in the USB cable it always keep asking for permission but it disappears really fast and keeps appearing repeatly and you have to be fast to click allow. Have tried different cables as well but generally wifi works no problem. Just annoying I can't update to new 1.13 or 1.14 and am stuck on 1.12 for it to work smoothly.

Would be good if I can see what changes between 1.12 and 1.13 to see why the wifi works on 1 but not the other.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Before installing AIO, the infotainment needs updating, but I'm unsure of the correct version to install. ID7/Autonrun has are installed.

The current software is:

1. FW 59.00.411 NA N
2. Android 10

To which FW should I update?

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Depends on what you want:
If you want to use AIO Android Auto (AA) 1.13 or AA 1.14 True_go (see own thread), then it`s recommended to use 59.00.502 (seems to be the most stable for using Android Atuo Tweaks). If you do not want to use Android Auto, then you could update to 70.00.100 - the last version, which is supported by the ID7/Autorun-Tweak from AIO. Do not install FW 70, if you want to use Android Auto Tweak, as it`s not supporting FW 70.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If found this vbs script...

I know it's not referring to the latest version but hey...

Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
Return = WshShell.Run("putty -load test6" , 3)
WScript.Sleep 1000

WScript.echo "You should start see text scroll by in the Putty Windows even if the car is off"& vbCrLf &" "& vbCrLf &" press OK or Enter for continue"

WScript.echo "plug on the car the USB drive wich contain folder XX then"& vbCrLf &" press OK or Enter for continue"

WScript.echo "Turn the car to ACC mode by just pressing the On button "& vbCrLf &"without putting your foot on brake to fully turn car on"& vbCrLf &" "& vbCrLf &" then press OK or Enter for continue"
WshShell.SendKeys "{ENTER}"

WScript.echo "Reboot Mazda CMU with press keys Nav + Mute button over + 10 seconds."& vbCrLf &" wait for the complete reeboot of the CMU"& vbCrLf &" "& vbCrLf &" then press OK or Enter for continue"

WScript.Sleep 100
WScript.echo " CMU will respond with ëloginí even if you can't see"& vbCrLf & "the bleues LED Tx et Rx of the CP2102 must blink quickly"& vbCrLf &" "& vbCrLf &" then press OK or Enter for continue"
WScript.Sleep 100

WScript.Sleep 200
WshShell.AppActivate "putty -load test6"
WshShell.SendKeys "user"
WScript.Sleep 200
WshShell.AppActivate "putty -load test6"

WScript.Sleep 500
WshShell.SendKeys "jci"
WScript.Sleep 200
WScript.Sleep 200

WshShell.SendKeys "cp -r /mnt/sd*/XX/* /mnt/data_persist/dev/bin/; chmod +x /mnt/data_persist/dev/bin/autorun; /mnt/data_persist/dev/bin/autorun"
WScript.Sleep 500
WScript.Sleep 500

WshShell.SendKeys "ls -l /mnt/data_persist/dev/bin"
WScript.Sleep 500
WScript.Sleep 200

WshShell.Run("KillTask.bat"),0,True
'close putty by KillTask.bat
'KillTask.bat
'tasklist | findstr /i "PuTTY"
'taskkill /f /im PuTTY.exe

WScript.Sleep 500

WScript.echo "Operation finished thanks to" & vbCrLf & " !! MackgyvrÈ !!" & vbCrLf & " "& vbCrLf &" who developed this script"

WScript.echo "Press STOP on the car then unplug the wires and USB Drive" & vbCrLf &" "& vbCrLf &" Goodbye"

I have some other files that went with it could ut make life easier for muppets like me (system tester) if adapted?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am unable to locate FW 59.00.502. MyhiDrive.com lists only 31.00... and 70.00... FW. Where do I locate 59.00.502 NA N?

Thanks

·
Registered
105 Posts
Ok I did a system restore and re-install AA unfortunately nothing from 1.13 and above works :( 1.12 works as expected over wifi but 1.13 and above just can't get wifi working. When I start the headunit server on my phone, AA just closes.

Anyone else having this problem? I have a Samsung Galaxy Note10+ with Android 10 on it. I think it's something to do with samsung :( Only wanting to try 1.13+ to see if wifi music stuttering will go away

·
Registered
25 Posts
* More information and backups are collected during tweak installation (For planned 'Save Backups to PC' and 'System Analysis' tweaks).
I have firmware EU_70.00.352B + ID7
did a lot of experiments, tried almost all patches, also tried icon themes, personal backgrounds from CASDK Background app and AA 1.4b2 for 70 basically to try AA through WiFi (but not successfully)
now I know what I need and want to install only what I need from scratch

how can I correctly restore CMU to its original state, but without losing ID7 and the ability to patch, I really didn't want to disassemble everything again and fiddle with the wires

i know about Full System Restore from AIO and System Restore from AIO Tweaks app

I want to understand which way is the best, after that it will be possible to install patches and will there be some garbage left?

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
@AsteriX : For the deletion of all tweaks you could also mark all tweaks as red in AIO to compile a uninstaller. With this option you will not delete the ID7/ID7v2 tweak. I did that many times. Using the other options I do not know, if the ID7/ID7v2 will be deleted as well (never used these reset options).

·
Registered
25 Posts
For the deletion of all tweaks you could also mark all tweaks as red in AIO
doing this way i think i can't remove CASDK apps

Is it safe now to do reset from CMU options in my case?

As for AIO options System restore i hope it must save itself (ID7v2) but i need confirmation before

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have been trying to use the AA wireless, but the instructions from previous versions no longer apply. I see an option to enable wireless 'projection' in settings. That's on of course, but I still don't see any headunit server

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just got a Maz3 2019 base...anyway to get Android Auto on it?

Can't figure out what version of Mazda connect its on since this is all i got from the system info.
Tried putting the mtweak-aio on a usb but it doesnt boot up...

8481 - 8500 of 8536 Posts