2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

8181 - 8200 of 8228 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
I may have posted in the wrong forum but my system is also very slow after installing AIO. I have NOT updated the firmware from 55 yet because I didn't want to introduce any other variables until I get this resolved. I have other issues but I'm working to resolve those. The only other thing that I could use help with is the beeping seat belt warning. It's still going off even though I selected the "no more beeps" AIO tweak....thank you!

·
Registered
899 Posts
The seat belt warning does not come from the CMU (Entertainment System). The "no more beeps" tweak only works for beeps generated in the CMU. Thats why there still is the beeping for the seatbelt warning. You could disable the seatbelt warning beep by changing the values in a module - see the thread "Change configuration" for more details. You need an OBD adapter and Forscan Software (with extended license) to reprogram the new values to the IC module. See User SergSlim`s signature for the link to the XLS, in which the correct location of the values is stated (IC module 720-01-01 values). Then you have to enter your values in the XLS and get the new ones for "disabled seat warning beep", then reprogram the new values via ForScan to the IC module (before do a backup)... all on your own risk. Or you could ask in that thread posting your values asking to someone write you the correct new values. And you have to decide, if you want both front seatbelt warning beeps deactivated or just one (which).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Try the following:
Open AIO, open menu on top left, choose uninstall all (or check in usual AIO screen only your tweaks), compile & copy to usb, insert usb in car, turn ignition/acc on. wait for uninstallation of tweaks. even if only boot logo shows up. but AIO screen shall pop up above the logo.
one timeI had luck and it uninstalled the tweaks this way. good luck.
probably one of your tweaks messed the system up. please check this thread (reading backwards), which one it could be... as there are mentioned some tweaks which could lead to this problem.
Hello. Is there a way to display directions on HUD, GPS data taken from Google Maps when connecting Apple Carplay to an iPhone?
Thank you !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there,

I've been using this for just over a year in my abarth 124 spider however recently it's started closing and reopening constantly when connected, does anyone know what causes this and how to fix it?

I'm thinking of reinstalling AA on my car but would that be a waste of time? Thanks!
I was having the same issue. I did a full system recovery with AIO and factory reset.

Cleared the cache and data of the app on my phone.

Reinstalled all my tweaks and then installed the AA 1.14 Tru_go. So far it's working great!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can anybody please advice on this, headache for quite a while now... My touchscreen is not working after installing AIO tweaks, i would self diagnose the tweak that caused it to occur but it took me abt 3 tries and 15 mins on 3rd try to even reinstall "android auto" and "enable touch screen while driving" tweaks....

·
Registered
111 Posts
Look at this solution by @Tristan-cx5. I did it and it works!!!

Looks like that just refers to WiFi.

·
Registered
899 Posts
@seyh : You could check&change the battery of your key. Or you could hold the key close to the start-button in the car, while pressing the start button. Thats what I would do/try.

·
andrep
6 Posts
You should have the answer here

·
Registered
23 Posts
You should have the answer here

Thanks. But I've already and successfully updated to 70.00.335C with the ID7v2 and already installed some tweaks. But the AIO 2.8.5 CASDK part is broken. I tried downgrade to 2.8.4-1 but a warning message at the beginning of installation says its compatibility with 70.00.100+ isn't tested yet. I don't want to brick the system, even though I set the option to install them on the SD car, as it's 128GB. I just want to know if someone here has tried to install CASDK on .335C.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello everybody! New to this forum as I've never been brave enough or had any care to mod my car. My last car was a 2011 Mazda3 i Sport, today I just bought a 2016 Mazda3 i GT and am loving it. I did check the CMU version on it and remember it being fairly low, in the 50's for sure (I can confirm the exact version later today), definitely somewhere between 55 and 59 though. Anyways, I've been doing a lot of research on tweaks and stuff with updating and am liking the idea of being able to customize the infotainment system.

I want to install tweaks, but my biggest concern with doing this is that I have plans in the future to get the dealer-installed CarPlay (I'd do it myself but I don't trust myself to do it without messing up the wiring or trim somehow lol). Is there a certain order of operations that I should do in terms of installing tweaks, updating, etc. to prepare myself in a way where the dealer won't screw me over in terms of having tweaks? A better way to word that, will I be able to have tweaks at the same time as the dealer-installed CarPlay, will I need to install tweaks beforehand or something that allows me to install them after the CarPlay install? I'm aware that once I hit the higher versions, I'll lose USB access. I'm just unsure of the order I need to do things to make sure that I'll at least still be able to have serial access after the dealer installs CarPlay. Also, when I'm restricted to using serial access to install tweaks, is this something I have to do every time I start my car or is this a one time deal, I guess the same question applies to USB access as I'll be using that until I get CarPlay installed.

I really love the work you guys have put into this and really appreciate the continued dedication to it! Thank you! Honestly, I feel like I could ask a million questions about this and don't know if I'd be able to do it all through typing hahaha.

8181 - 8200 of 8228 Posts