2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

8081 - 8088 of 8088 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Will v59.00.546 NA and aio AA work with the retrofit hub ?
Info from @MZD2k16 @turd till the turns "New USB hub is a requirement only for the official Mazda AA implementation. It was never a requirement for Aio, regardless of firmware version". His firmware version is 59.00.449, sounds working. Im guessing his using retrofit new usb hub.

Latest fix applied to AA version 1.12 mod(s). Due to pause/resume not working properly after audio focus switching.

https://easyupload.io/g1wcq8 5.9mb version mod (compression).
https://easyupload.io/t6y5e5 25mb mod version (original size). Both works the same.

Switch audio focus by pressing End call button instead. Please test/give feedback. Thanks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
W

What's the difference between the two? why is the size difference so big?
Smaller size mod install much faster and i think takes/uses less memory in cmu = lower rate of sounds stuttering, providing more memory for video usages.

Anyone on fw70 to test if these version are working with sounds, HUD, touch...etc?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just downloaded macrodroid to try this, I can set it up to enable wifi-hotspot when bluetooth connects to my mazda, but I'm not sure how to "start headunit server" in macrodroid. Can you please share how you have set it up?
No way to do that, I am afraid. UI interaction inside the AA app does not work. Anyway, I guess headunit server remains active once started.

·
Registered
125 Posts
No way to do that, I am afraid. UI interaction inside the AA app does not work. Anyway, I guess headunit server remains active once started.
I managed to do it with Tasker by emulating key presses, first to get to the screen and then the menu item to enable Headunit Server. But it all comes to nought because each time I get in my CX3 I need to manually connect to my phone's hotspot. That is such a kerfuffle it is just easier to connect the USB.

8081 - 8088 of 8088 Posts