Yes, but I need to know, what to change in which file.
Is there an tweak or description for that than I will have a look.
Here's the description:thank you for your assistance
castscreen work correctly if I try with a PC, so it is not a phone problem...
I need to connect phone through USB port ? correct?
I'm facing the same problem with cast screen.I've tried a lot but Castscreen not work with my s6 edge.. I dont know why
another question.. for video player I put video into Movies folder of the usb stick
I go to video player and found them.. I try to play and I see a text message "preparing", but no video play..
video format is mp4..
is it correct?
Hmm.Hey Siutsch, FYI there may be something wrong with the custom colors selection in v1.40.
When i try to install or uninstall a custom color, i get a 'access is denied' error message on my PC. I'm just looking to put red back.
Back in the MZd connect system, it's says something like 'failed to locate boot something, restarting'.
Every other tweak seems to run/deinstall fine.
Hi Siutsch.New AIO V1.41 is out. Look at first post for download.
1.41 - 2016-02-27
- Found bug if switching (back) to installation mode by pressing "1", some variables were not set, so no config folder was created. Sorry!
- Problem with installation of blank-album-art-frame, I hope it's finally fixed now!
- It seems, that the mount point for USB drives isn't allways for example /mnt/sda1/, but /mnt/sda/ only too. So changed dataRetrieval_config.txt to /mnt/sd*/.
- Installation now also possible with 56.00.511 with automatic detection during installation, right version for speedcam-patch and pause_on_mute is used.
- Date_to_statusbar mod now with selectable older version v1.0 and new v2.1
- Added SSH_bringback for 56.00.511, but will be only installed, if .511 is detected and not already installed. No Deinstaller available!
- Speecam-patch now for 56.00.511 too (only .230 and .511, will be detected automatically during installation)
- Pause_on_mute now for 56.00.511 too (only .230 and .511, will be detected automatically during installation)
- FLAC support (together with media order patch)
- "Android Auto" Headunit App V0.3 (successfully tested with my own LG G4 and Samsung S4)
- JCI test console (diagnostic menu) can now be opened by pressing the clock in the upper right corner of display settings menu for one second (tweak from Sumire Racing of ???? - ?????SNS - ?????????????)
- Waiting for somebody who can make patch for media-order / FLAC support for .511 (patch from diorcety); since then, tweak for .230 will be installed for .511 too
- Waiting for speedometer 4.0 with integration in native app menu
- Do some translations