2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 8333 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just to second skacco's post, I also found my installation went into German and kph after selecting English and mph.

I've just used the uninstaller to remove it for the time being. But thank you for a fantastic tool! :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
thank you for your assistance
castscreen work correctly if I try with a PC, so it is not a phone problem...
I need to connect phone through USB port ? correct?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Yes, but I need to know, what to change in which file.

Is there an tweak or description for that than I will have a look.

Yes on the main page there's a link that mentions what to change in the file

I will tag you there so you can see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
thank you for your assistance
castscreen work correctly if I try with a PC, so it is not a phone problem...
I need to connect phone through USB port ? correct?
Here's the description:
- Install the CastScreen App on your Android phone (castscreen-1.0.apk) and enable debug mode on your device
- Connect your Android device with USB cable to infotainment system
- Launch CastScreen App, change setting to H264, [email protected], 1 Mbps, select server mode and tap Start on right-up corner, wait about 3 seconds

·
Registered
184 Posts
It seems the Mazda 6 (can you confirm as well @CX5_Owner with your CX-5) but it seems the MZ6 has a faster processor than the MZ3 unit which @Diginix developed 1.40 for. Anyone running 1.40 well seems to have a faster CPU but we know little about the ARM processors in these units

Is there a way I can find out abt the cmu specs ?

The speedo app worked fine except that the refresh rate was not as good as v3.5.

Besides that, everything else works at regular speed for me

·
Registered
33 Posts
I've tried a lot but Castscreen not work with my s6 edge.. I dont know why
another question.. for video player I put video into Movies folder of the usb stick
I go to video player and found them.. I try to play and I see a text message "preparing", but no video play..
video format is mp4..
is it correct?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I've tried a lot but Castscreen not work with my s6 edge.. I dont know why
another question.. for video player I put video into Movies folder of the usb stick
I go to video player and found them.. I try to play and I see a text message "preparing", but no video play..
video format is mp4..
is it correct?
I'm facing the same problem with cast screen.
When I first install it works, from that moment never more .
Is there anything the can be checked to understand what gone bad ?

·
Registered
33 Posts
meanwhile I've do an installer for ANDROID AUTO.. but I dont know why I cannot make android auto work and I'm really sad..
app work .. but my s6 edge is not recognized :-(
this is usb installer (he make also a backup copy of jci folder for security)
https://mega.nz/#!D5QQWRLb

·
Registered
33 Posts
Android Auto work now.. I dont know why it does not work before.. maybe the cable..
video player also work but you need to use filename WITHOUT any space

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sorry a question.. Castscreen not work for me.. after uninstall infotainment system seem more quickly.. does it slow down all the system?
thank you

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey Siutsch, FYI there may be something wrong with the custom colors selection in v1.40.

When i try to install or uninstall a custom color, i get a 'access is denied' error message on my PC. I'm just looking to put red back.

Back in the MZd connect system, it's says something like 'failed to locate boot something, restarting'.

Every other tweak seems to run/deinstall fine.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Hey Siutsch, FYI there may be something wrong with the custom colors selection in v1.40.

When i try to install or uninstall a custom color, i get a 'access is denied' error message on my PC. I'm just looking to put red back.

Back in the MZd connect system, it's says something like 'failed to locate boot something, restarting'.

Every other tweak seems to run/deinstall fine.
Hmm.

I've tested 1.40 and uninstalled every tweak and installed again, everything was OK.

I will have a look at this.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #77 (Edited)
New AIO V1.41 is out. Look at first post for download.

1.41 - 2016-02-27
BUGFIXES:
- Found bug if switching (back) to installation mode by pressing "1", some variables were not set, so no config folder was created. Sorry!
- Problem with installation of blank-album-art-frame, I hope it's finally fixed now!
- It seems, that the mount point for USB drives isn't allways for example /mnt/sda1/, but /mnt/sda/ only too. So changed dataRetrieval_config.txt to /mnt/sd*/.
CHANGES:
- Installation now also possible with 56.00.511 with automatic detection during installation, right version for speedcam-patch and pause_on_mute is used.
- Date_to_statusbar mod now with selectable older version v1.0 and new v2.1
NEWS:
- Added SSH_bringback for 56.00.511, but will be only installed, if .511 is detected and not already installed. No Deinstaller available!
- Speecam-patch now for 56.00.511 too (only .230 and .511, will be detected automatically during installation)
- Pause_on_mute now for 56.00.511 too (only .230 and .511, will be detected automatically during installation)
- FLAC support (together with media order patch)
- "Android Auto" Headunit App V0.3 (successfully tested with my own LG G4 and Samsung S4)
- JCI test console (diagnostic menu) can now be opened by pressing the clock in the upper right corner of display settings menu for one second (tweak from mzd3-k (Sumire Racing))
TODO:
- Waiting for somebody who can make patch for media-order / FLAC support for .511 (patch from diorcety); since then, tweak for .230 will be installed for .511 too
- Waiting for speedometer 4.0 with integration in native app menu
- Do some translations

·
Registered
184 Posts
@Siutsch great work as usual!!

Will you be able to implement in v1.42 the removal of the signature for using txt msg with the infotainment ?

·
Registered
93 Posts
New AIO V1.41 is out. Look at first post for download.

1.41 - 2016-02-27
BUGFIXES:
- Found bug if switching (back) to installation mode by pressing "1", some variables were not set, so no config folder was created. Sorry!
- Problem with installation of blank-album-art-frame, I hope it's finally fixed now!
- It seems, that the mount point for USB drives isn't allways for example /mnt/sda1/, but /mnt/sda/ only too. So changed dataRetrieval_config.txt to /mnt/sd*/.
CHANGES:
- Installation now also possible with 56.00.511 with automatic detection during installation, right version for speedcam-patch and pause_on_mute is used.
- Date_to_statusbar mod now with selectable older version v1.0 and new v2.1
NEWS:
- Added SSH_bringback for 56.00.511, but will be only installed, if .511 is detected and not already installed. No Deinstaller available!
- Speecam-patch now for 56.00.511 too (only .230 and .511, will be detected automatically during installation)
- Pause_on_mute now for 56.00.511 too (only .230 and .511, will be detected automatically during installation)
- FLAC support (together with media order patch)
- "Android Auto" Headunit App V0.3 (successfully tested with my own LG G4 and Samsung S4)
- JCI test console (diagnostic menu) can now be opened by pressing the clock in the upper right corner of display settings menu for one second (tweak from Sumire Racing of ???? - ?????SNS - ?????????????)
TODO:
- Waiting for somebody who can make patch for media-order / FLAC support for .511 (patch from diorcety); since then, tweak for .230 will be installed for .511 too
- Waiting for speedometer 4.0 with integration in native app menu
- Do some translations
Hi Siutsch.
You great work everytime! thanks for useful installer.
and thank you for adding ssh_bringback tweak.

So, Can you edit Sumire racing URL on japanese Minkara to Profile?Sumire Racing?Minkara - The Car & Automobile SNS (Blog - Parts - Maintenance - Mileage) ?
It's direct access on his page. :)

In fact, I am Sumire Racing. :laugh2::laugh2:

Cheers!!

61 - 80 of 8333 Posts