2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

7641 - 7660 of 7782 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have 56.00.513 EU. I installed AIO tweaks few days ago. Today I wanted change some tweaks, and installed again.
Everything goes fine, but OS crashed, rebooted and then appears "Tweaks installed, reboot". After rebooting I see animation, main menu - but nothing works (touch and buttons). I can only reboot system mute+back+navi but after this nothing works again.

Can I repair that???

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I had a similar problem to yours. If you have access via ssh please run the command df

In my case it happened that the dir /data_persist/dev/dump had a lot of files (dumps) most of them of previous versions of the AA and when I uninstalled it I couldn't install it again. I deleted the ones corresponding to the headunit program (AA) so I could copy the files of AA again.
Hi,

i'm new here, i was searching about deleting dump files and saw this thread. Could you please tell me how to delete the dump files. My AA is not working, it use to work before after installing AIO 2.8.4 it's not working.
Please advice
Thank you

·
Registered
4 Posts
So, I just installed AA 1.11 using AIO 2.8.4. Something is wonky with audio now. I know that AA lost audio notifications, but I had a tasker workaround using a notification event and tasks to say the notification. This and waze voice alerts were working fine in the old version (I think was 1.07 because it was prior to Wifi). Once I upgraded to 1.11, I no longer get any alerts on waze, google, or my custom tasker solution unless I already have the audio channel open by listening to music through AA such as Pandora. I prefer to use my satellite for music and still have the ability for waze/google maps/notifications. Anyone else have this issue? Is there a fix? If not, how do I reinstall the older version of AA? (I downloaded the zip, do I just copy the ZIP contents as a standalone to a blank USB?)

PS.... it's been a while since I was in here. How the heck do you search within a thread? I am not seeing that anywhere in the page.

·
Registered
4 Posts
So, I just installed AA 1.11 using AIO 2.8.4. Something is wonky with audio now. I know that AA lost audio notifications, but I had a tasker workaround using a notification event and tasks to say the notification. This and waze voice alerts were working fine in the old version (I think was 1.07 because it was prior to Wifi). Once I upgraded to 1.11, I no longer get any alerts on waze, google, or my custom tasker solution unless I already have the audio channel open by listening to music through AA such as Pandora. I prefer to use my satellite for music and still have the ability for waze/google maps/notifications. Anyone else have this issue? Is there a fix? If not, how do I reinstall the older version of AA? (I downloaded the zip, do I just copy the ZIP contents as a standalone to a blank USB?)

PS.... it's been a while since I was in here. How the heck do you search within a thread? I am not seeing that anywhere in the page.

I was able to reinstall the previous version after uninstalling and it works now. There is definitely an issue with version 1.11 and how it handles audio hand offs from the phone.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, I've searched and searched but couldn't find the answer...

I have a 2017 CX-5 with Firmware 70.00.021 and it has the factory CarPlay installed... I want to enable the touchscreen whilst driving, can anyone confirm if the Mazda AIO Tweaks will work for this? I have read I need to do the serial connect first, which im not too afraid of, however I only want to go through all this effort if it will achieve the goal of enabling the touchscreen whilst moving.

Has anyone successfully done this with firmware 70.00.021 or similar? Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
511 Posts
The AIO touch tweak works well for CarPlay (tested it myself a year ago with 70.00.021), but it does not work at all for AndroidAuto. As you already mentioned, you have to do the serial access before you can install tweaks via USB again.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Quick check, I recently upgraded to v70.00.100 from .502 and Video player has been acting strangely. The Next and Prev button does not work from commander (as well as touch screen) as well as tilting up for switching between full screen & non full screen is also not working. Anyone facing this issue ? Was working perfectly fine while in .502. Thanks all! @Trezdog44

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, been using Andriod Auto with AIO tweaks for a few months. Iam on ver 55.00.760A . It was running fine with just the music stuttering if using waze or google maps. was pretty happy with it. the other day i updated to the new Andriod Auto app on my phone to try out the new interface. and it worked for a few days. But now when i plug my phone into usb i get a distorted screen on mazda screen then it reboots the mazda screen back to mazda radio and wont launch AA, just get distorted screen.. I changed the setting in the app back to run old style AA but it still wont launch AA, I just get distorted AA screen then reboot to mazda screen. Any idea what is going on? I tried different USB cables and still got distorted screen then reboot. Thanks

·
Treveloper
528 Posts
Quick check, I recently upgraded to v70.00.100 from .502 and Video player has been acting strangely. The Next and Prev button does not work from commander (as well as touch screen) as well as tilting up for switching between full screen & non full screen is also not working. Anyone facing this issue ? Was working perfectly fine while in .502. Thanks all! @Trezdog44
v70 switching between full screen & non full screen will not update while the video is playing, it will switch when the next video starts playing. This is because v4lsink no longer works with v70 so it uses isink which does not support that functionality.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I noticed v70.00.100 in a 2019 CX 5 GT has art for XM radio channels and the music currently playing. I'm running the latest version of 59 in a 2016.5 CX 5 GT using some AIO tweaks. Wondering if anyone has updated to any version of f/w v70 and getting the XM art now. I do not have the hardware update installed for Car Play/Android Auto and I understood it's safe to to go v70 without the hardware update. Be great to see the XM art.

Also, I'd installed id7 rev 1 but do I need to install id7 before going to f/w 70?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello guys
I have questions, I have 59...443, whit some tweaks included id7 and ssh Bridge. I want to update to 70...335C. I already uninstall all tweaks and after that I run the factory reset.

Please could anyone tell me if is necessary to uninstall id7 and ssh?
If is yes, how can I get this uninstallation?
Thank you so much

·
Registered
511 Posts
No, it is not necessary to uninstall them. They will be deleted automatically with the installation of .335. It was the same at my .335 installation.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Extremely choppy audio when using waze. Went to uninstalled the wireless ap as I wanted to free up ram and the pop-up says not installed but phone shows the ap when scanning for wifi signals. Already done a hard reset of the system, any idea?

·
Treveloper
528 Posts
Extremely choppy audio when using waze. Went to uninstalled the wireless ap as I wanted to free up ram and the pop-up says not installed but phone shows the ap when scanning for wifi signals. Already done a hard reset of the system, any idea?
I just updated the Wifi AP uninstall script so try it again it should work: http://unwifi.mazdatweaks.win/

·
Registered
511 Posts
... I'm running the latest version of 59 ... Also, I'd installed id7 rev 1 but do I need to install id7 before going to f/w 70?
As you already have a locked firmware (>59.00.502) it does not matter if you do the serial access at your FW 59 and then install the ID7/Autorun-Tweak or if you do the serial access at your FW 70. I would do it at FW 70. But keep in mind, that the old serial access (www.mazdatweaks.com/serial) only works up to/including 70.00.100 - after that (FW 70.00.3335) you have to use the new serial access (www.mazdatweaks.com/id7).

7641 - 7660 of 7782 Posts