2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

4581 - 4600 of 7753 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
It would be crazy to expect anyone to do the second thing you are suggesting. Plus after updating to 502 downgrading is not possible.
and yes install id7_recovery before updating or you will get locked out.
I agree it would be crazy. I've been a long time android user and sometimes you have to do crazy things to accomplish what you want...So I am glad to hear. But to make sure i understand. Install id7 Recovery and then we are good to update (if we want to) and AIO will continue to work on .502 through USB?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys,

I saw this posted some time ago but could't find a solution posted anywhere.

AA installed and working great on my MZ6 but I've noticed that the car's GPS system doesn't operate when any maps app is active (e.g when Waze or google maps is running)

Now this wouldn't be a big deal, except the heads up display that shows the current speed limit runs off the car's GPS. Is there any way to stop the car's GPS from disabling once AA starts using my phone's GPS for navigation? Or is it a case of either use the car's GPS or your phone's but never both?

J

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys,

I need your help very urgent

I just Full Restore after install AA and No more disclaimer then I factory reset. Now my CMU stuck at boot logo.

Please guide me how to solve this issue.

Thank you so much.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey guys,

I saw this posted some time ago but could't find a solution posted anywhere.

AA installed and working great on my MZ6 but I've noticed that the car's GPS system doesn't operate when any maps app is active (e.g when Waze or google maps is running)

Now this wouldn't be a big deal, except the heads up display that shows the current speed limit runs off the car's GPS. Is there any way to stop the car's GPS from disabling once AA starts using my phone's GPS for navigation? Or is it a case of either use the car's GPS or your phone's but never both?

J
Hi jfb88, I have the same issue. Others have also started to post similar problems, there are also some logs posted by a forum member in the 'Android Auto Bluetooth Call Issue *FIXED!* thread'.

·
Registered
9 Posts
hi @Diginix i install speedcam patch which is you send me a message but after this appling patch navigation is starting pretty crazy.menu is not scrooling or when i click settings button navigation selected double button etc... My firmware is 59.00.502 and i think data.zip file is not compatible 59.xx.

Guys can you any comment about that?

Seconds question is Could you please someone send me a link speedcam patch which is AIO nng download folder (210mb). @ranimi said to me i will send you a link but he could'nt send me a link.

Thanks

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hi guys,

I need your help very urgent

I just Full Restore after install AA and No more disclaimer then I factory reset. Now my CMU stuck at boot logo.

Please guide me how to solve this issue.

Thank you so much.
Why would you do a full restore after installing AA??? That's like washing your plate after you serve yourself food without eating it lol. Now the hosts are angry and wont give you any more food!

Try to take it to the dealer and don't tell them you messed with anything. Best of luck because the dealers have now been forewarned that infotainment issues that crop up on modified systems are NOT covered under warranty...

·
Registered
12 Posts
hi @Diginix i install speedcam patch which is you send me a message but after this appling patch navigation is starting pretty crazy.menu is not scrooling or when i click settings button navigation selected double button etc... My firmware is 59.00.502 and i think data.zip file is not compatible 59.xx.

Guys can you any comment about that?
Sadly it?s not compatible :(

Mazda locked down the USB on 59.00.502 firmware... rendering AIO tweaks incompatible.

I have a new Mazda that came preloaded with this firmware- so I feel your pain.

There are other apps that allow user to tweak icons/backgrounds over wifi but no one can tell me how to get an IP address of my Mazda ?

·
Registered
22 Posts
"dl.mazdatweaks.win/" AIO Download Link
Thanks but it's the same source I was downloading the file (Github) and it is so slow for me, kb by kb download, I don't know if my country is banned or restricted from that source but please can any of you guys can upload it to another page?
I've been looking for other page but no success..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Why would you do a full restore after installing AA??? That's like washing your plate after you serve yourself food without eating it lol. Now the hosts are angry and wont give you any more food!

Try to take it to the dealer and don't tell them you messed with anything. Best of luck because the dealers have now been forewarned that infotainment issues that crop up on modified systems are NOT covered under warranty...
I brought my Maz 3 to Dealer to claim warranty. They used the software named ForScan to scan vehicle errors, then found out error on CMU that was caused by GPS antenna problem. After did a lot of tests they could not find the reason why my CMU be stucked at animated Mazda logo while still can use reserve camera. Hopefully, I will get a warranty for my bricked CMU :(((. It's really a noob mistake

4581 - 4600 of 7753 Posts