2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I previously had installed AIO tweaks a while back, however, I uninstalled the tweaks using the AIO tweaks app (which uninstalled the AIO app as well) on the Mazda to "revert to stock" prior to updating to v70 just to be safe because I am going to be installing the Apple CarPlay retrofit.

I will check my version and update soon, but I'm like 99% sure it's v59.x prior to the one that requires serial connection.

I was wondering if there's anything I need to do before updating to make sure I can re-install tweaks? I did a bit of digging and it looks like I need to run autorun & recovery prior to updating but I am not exactly sure what that entails - or if I even need it (I can't remember if I did before). Does uninstalling the tweaks remove everything including those scripts as well?

Thank you for your help, this forum is great!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would recommend you to install Autorun=ID7 from AIO's top right corner prior to the FW update. Just to be sure. Then you can update up to/including 70.00.100 and still keep the ability to install tweaks via USB.
Okay, I'll do that. I'm on 55.00.753 NA N. Can you/is it worth to update to 70.00.367A or should I just stick with 70.00.100A?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts