2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
There is a problem and it began with 41 version. After installing some tweaks may stop functioning YUSB flash drive:
Here is a message from the user:
"Hello, After installing a few tweaks (set:" Tweaks Master Bundle (v55) "," Pause on mute "," Improved list loop "," No_more_disclaimer "," Main menu loop "," Track ordering "," Change order of the audio source list ",) booting the stick ... and at first it was all OK! read Flac on a flash drive. Then he threw a few gig Flake in folders and now does not open any of the USB flash drive. Finds, but writes, Loading ... What can you do? Just reflash? Sorry, flac plays super ... "

video-player:
"It may prompt that ?!
In general, the situation is, looking for some machines include a reverse gear, rear-view camera is not working, perezaguzhayu State through the app (which player), the camera starts to work, it can be?"

and a further three people have trouble reading flash cards

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hallo everyone! I've installed tweaks of Castscreen into MZD,installed Castscreen app into my phone (Android 6.0), turned on debbuging mode, conected phone to USB port, taped Castscreen icone, set parameters and... nothing poperly. What did I wrong? How could I obtain the IP of my MZD? Is IP 127.0.0.1 correct for connection to MZD receiver? :frown2:
same problem. established through the AIO, All posts were successful. too, all at the log file successfully.APK to phone installed, parameter setting, try the server mode. I tried localhost or 127.0.0.1. press the Start and.... nothing poperly
phone and cmu rebuted - did not help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts