Wow, this is impressive. What’s the next step for AIO? Carplay is more and more sounding like something we should have had in the past. Can anyone link Waze to AIO?Hello Siutsch and everybody.
I write some shell codes to improve/enhance the functionality of AIO.
I hope would be useful.
- Compressed backups of Linux critical folders and some folders which tweaks may made modifications.
- IP and MAC address identification.
- running process list in CMU
- full directory structure-permissions-dates-sizes
- list of executable commands
- the values of non-volatile memory flags
- mounts points
- disk usage
- network info
- fw (iptables) info
- ttymxcN registers (I think these are semi intelligent serial devices of car. GPS device may be N=2.)
It is attached, enjoy.
Note: I couldn't attach zipped form of this file. I got an error "tweaks.zip is too large. Max allowed: 0KB". ".sh" is not a valid extension. So attached as .txt. Please rename it. :wink: