2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I am going to bite the bullet and order this Car Navi Player: Aftermarket Navigation Auto radio For Mazda 3 2014-2017

I have been emailing with their customer service and they even put me in touch with someone that owns a '14 Mazda3 and recently ordered the same unit. The person had nothing but good things to say about it.

I'm throwing this thread out there one last time to hopefully get some feedback from anyone that has recently installed an aftermarket stereo for their '14 Mazda3. What products have you purchased and what kind of results have you had? Thanks everyone, I appreciate any kind of response that I can get!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's awesome, great to hear it! Looking forward to seeing your pics and hearing more about it! I will post pics of mine soon as well, I had it professionally installed (I'm a noob with that stuff) and will be picking up my vehicle tonight after work!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've seen this one, however i decided to go with Seicane the system i bought looks pretty cools hoping it works out just ordered it last week all plug and play alike.

here is the one i bought.

nvm... i need more posts... inorder to post a link... how came up with that idea LOL... i've been on an managed many forums i've never heard of that non sense.. ill share the link when i can.

But if you go to Seicane search 2014 mazda 3 its the encore one. above dash Din2 9" screen

·
Registered
30 Posts
That's awesome, great to hear it! Looking forward to seeing your pics and hearing more about it! I will post pics of mine soon as well, I had it professionally installed (I'm a noob with that stuff) and will be picking up my vehicle tonight after work!
how did you install go?? hows the product afterwards

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm happy with the install. The sound quality is good and all of the features that I wanted are working properly.
Nice man. Did you get the oem cd player working with it? Or did you gwt the custom din one set up?

How long did it take you to do that.

What route did you go for installing it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I installed it my self, my first ever car mod and it was pretty straight forward although it did took some time during installation ( 3 working days, totalling 4-5 hrs) but if you are handy and do it patiently, I think anyone can pull it off. So here it is...

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice man. Did you get the oem cd player working with it? Or did you gwt the custom din one set up?

How long did it take you to do that.

What route did you go for installing it?
I had the aftermarket CD player that came with it installed. I had it professionally installed. So far so good!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I installed it my self, my first ever car mod and it was pretty straight forward although it did took some time during installation ( 3 working days, totalling 4-5 hrs) but if you are handy and do it patiently, I think anyone can pull it off. So here it is...
Awesome job, this looks great!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'll add more pics later! And also if anybody needs instructions on where to start and how to do it! I'm here...
Where did you put the GPS antenna??

Im pretty handy but i do like to know quicker tips if possible time is money haha
I put it in here! Since there is nothing in there and I wanted the GPS to be in front center somewhere!

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'll add more pics later! And also if anybody needs instructions on where to start and how to do it! I'm here...

Im pretty handy but i do like to know quicker tips if possible time is money haha
I put it in here! Since there is nothing in there and I wanted the GPS to be in front center somewhere!
Sp you put it under that middle looking r
Thing?? Assuming its suppose to be for a speaker? Lol

Hows the gps singal?

·
Registered
7 Posts

Sp you put it under that middle looking r
Thing?? Assuming its suppose to be for a speaker? Lol

Hows the gps singal?
Yes, thats what I thought that there might be speaker or something under there but no it's empty, nothing there and GPS signal is awesome! 2-3 meter error rate!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yes, thats what I thought that there might be speaker or something under there but no it's empty, nothing there and GPS signal is awesome! 2-3 meter error rate!
thats okay i just got my S0480 from Seicane and it doesn't work... i trouble shooted everything.. reinstalled my OEM radio worked... sooo i got curious.. took i apart and the board was fried in it.. so who ever tested the equipment fried the fucking board in it... now Seicane are being dicks.... luckily i paid through pay pal.. so they have two days to get back to me... if not after all the emails sent.. im going escalate the dispute with paypal and get them more involved.

I send them an email saying its not turning on... i get sent a stupid so called wiring diagram from their website LOL and a picture of one harness asking me whats the voltage of this wire and this wire... LOL im like the one you took a picture of first of all connects to nothingg. Second alll power is correct... all the wiring in the car is correct you guys fucked it up... lol I've installed MANY MANY systems never ever have i had an issue EVER. sooo Send me a new one and i can ship this Back on your dime... or ill throw it out cause its Absolutly fucked.. its a paper weight.

UNLESS i can find a mother board that would operate with Seicane wiring.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I think I am going to bite the bullet and order this Car Navi Player: Aftermarket Navigation Auto radio For Mazda 3 2014-2017

I have been emailing with their customer service and they even put me in touch with someone that owns a '14 Mazda3 and recently ordered the same unit. The person had nothing but good things to say about it.

I'm throwing this thread out there one last time to hopefully get some feedback from anyone that has recently installed an aftermarket stereo for their '14 Mazda3. What products have you purchased and what kind of results have you had? Thanks everyone, I appreciate any kind of response that I can get!!
hey buddy did you get one and install it yet?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey buddy did you get one and install it yet?
Yep I had it installed a couple weeks ago. So far I am really happy with it. The sound quality is good and it really makes my interior look dramatically better. If you have any questions about it let me know. It runs on Android Kitkat 4.4.4 which I know is older but I don't mind it at all. All I really care is that it sounds good, looks good, and plays my iPod, USB stick, and CD's. I had mine professionally installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looks awesome ain't it! Now all u need is ODB2 with WiFi or Bluetooth and connect it using Torque pro app and will fly... That's what I did...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts