2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at getting a new Sirius radio for the car... but I have no idea where I want to put it. Somewhere out of the way is preferable, but I want the wiring to be nice and tidy and as little seen as possible.

Just wondering where folks are putting theirs? I'm talking the actual Sirius box, not the factory unit. On my 2005 GT it fit PERFECTLY in the ashtray slot, but there's nothing like that on my 2012.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Looking at getting a new Sirius radio for the car... but I have no idea where I want to put it. Somewhere out of the way is preferable, but I want the wiring to be nice and tidy and as little seen as possible.

Just wondering where folks are putting theirs? I'm talking the actual Sirius box, not the factory unit. On my 2005 GT it fit PERFECTLY in the ashtray slot, but there's nothing like that on my 2012.
Not sure how big the box is that you are looking to get but the factory sirius box is perfectly located IMO in the very back inside of the center console. Easy access, but easily hidden from view. Easy to wire and cleanly hide everything IF the box is small enough. My2cents

1 - 2 of 2 Posts