2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I am thinking about having an aftermarket remote car starter installed on my '14 Mazda3 iTouring. I was wondering if anyone else had experiences or recommendations for remote starters they've had installed? Has anyone installed an aftermarket starter and not had to turn the engine off after using the starter to start the engine after opening the door? If anyone could give me some feedback on their aftermarket remote starter experiences I would really appreciate it, thanks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi everyone,

I am thinking about having an aftermarket remote car starter installed on my '14 Mazda3 iTouring. I was wondering if anyone else had experiences or recommendations for remote starters they've had installed? Has anyone installed an aftermarket starter and not had to turn the engine off after using the starter to start the engine after opening the door? If anyone could give me some feedback on their aftermarket remote starter experiences I would really appreciate it, thanks!

Don't buy cheap simple... quiet frankly i'd have mazda put their in... buying cheap autostarts WILL cause problems... nothing in remote starts aftermarket is cheap when push button gets involved. each vehicle speaks a different language. Mazda, Chrysler, GM, Mercedes, toyota Etc.

Defiantly get someone to install it, however go in and talk to someone who actually knows what they are doing and will tell you straight up whether or not to install which remote start.. your standard 200.00 remote start at crappy tire just GTFO and leave it be..

for examaple!! this works along with autostart to depending the model and tech you have.

when After market Cruise control came out for the base model 3's people were going in for software updates.. changing params etc in the updates.. which then caused problems with cruise control.. people would set it at 120 kmh for say.. they look down its now at 110kmh or 100.. they wouldn't keep the speed, two or three companies got sued by mazda for Patent issues with the cruise control companies.

At the end of the day DONT cheap out!! what area are you from, i know a few guys who are WIZARDS like harry potter kinda shit haha if your in the Ontario area i can probably get you hooked up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts