2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I desperately want to debadge my car and only have an evil M on the rear trunk lid. Does anyone know where to find a badgeless grille? Why are there no easy to find options? Thanks in advance everyone.

On another note, my car is white and I'm thinking about getting colored wheels. Something bright... maybe blue, green or purple. Any suggestions on that? Will be later on in the year.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I desperately want to debadge my car and only have an evil M on the rear trunk lid. Does anyone know where to find a badgeless grille? Why are there no easy to find options? Thanks in advance everyone.

On another note, my car is white and I'm thinking about getting colored wheels. Something bright... maybe blue, green or purple. Any suggestions on that? Will be later on in the year.
Most that I have seen are on ebay or ali express. They have the ugly license plate holder on them too. I’ve been looking for months as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 Mazda3 2.5L Touring
5 Posts
Yeah, I'd like a different grill as well. I'm baffled as to why there aren't very many options either.

·
Registered
33 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts