2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if there are any(i haven't found one yet) Kits for the coolant hoses in our cars, 10-11s. Or is there a good place to buy my own silicon hoses to replace some of the OEM ones? I would like to do this for 2 reasons, the overall look, and longevity vs OEM rubber hoses. I guess I was thinking along the lines of a samco hose kit.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I haven't seen or heard of any yet. I think it could make the look of the engine bay pretty nice! Let us all know if you find something, but it seems like the aftermarket parts line hasn't been very high for the 2nd gen 3.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking, how close is the coolant system for the 2010-11s to matching the 09s and under? I guess for the smaller hoses one could get a bulk order of silicone hoses. The strange part for me is I see these 2 long hoses that run the length of the radiator(from the reservoir) where do they go? Are there normal sized(like the large 2-2.5" upper and lower radiator hoses?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now, I had located a company that sells silicone hoses and tubes in bulk by foot or whatever, I closed the webpage and i cannot find it now what the hell! I was gonna start measuring and seeing what hose is what diameter and lengths from all I want to change.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts