2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello all, first post here as I just purchased my 2018 about a month ago. i traded an 06 mazda 3 2.3l hatch that I purchased back in 09 and im really loving the upgrades this 18 came with. my question is Has anybody installed the afe to takeda axle back exhaust system ? It basically looks like a straight pipe as I see no muffler . I'm completely okay with this design as long as it's not prone to drone. it does sound the best out of all of the different axle back exhausts I've heard on YouTube . just looking for more info since its in sale with free shipping, thanks in advance. I am going to use the drop in AEM dry air filter.

here is a YouTube video

·
Registered
4 Posts
hello all, first post here as I just purchased my 2018 about a month ago. i traded an 06 mazda 3 2.3l hatch that I purchased back in 09 and im really loving the upgrades this 18 came with. my question is Has anybody installed the afe to takeda axle back exhaust system ? It basically looks like a straight pipe as I see no muffler . I'm completely okay with this design as long as it's not prone to drone. it does sound the best out of all of the different axle back exhausts I've heard on YouTube . just looking for more info since its in sale with free shipping, thanks in advance. I am going to use the drop in AEM dry air filter.

here is a YouTube video
Have you Bought it ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts