1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Not sure if they will fit for the skyactiv. However, I have the JBR dry flow in my fiancee's car and its been great. Really well made and haven't had any problems with it. Everything JBR sells is really high quality, I highly recommend it.

JBR SKYACTIV Dry Flow OEM Panel Filter

·
Registered
817 Posts
I don't believe those brands make a filter for the SKYACTIV 2.0... I know K&N & JBR's are for sure. You gotta remember there's the regular 2.0 and the SKY 2.0 and they are different.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I called AFE yesterday, they are going to check with their technicians and get back to me hopefully today..
Otherwise i will go with JBR

·
Registered
41 Posts
these replacement filters are good in the sense that they are washable / reuseable. The dry filters are better as there would be no oil from filters such as K&N to mess up the MAF sensor.

·
Registered
817 Posts
these replacement filters are good in the sense that they are washable / reuseable. The dry filters are better as there would be no oil from filters such as K&N to mess up the MAF sensor.
Had K&N filters and intakes on many vehicles including my SUBBIE and never had a problem with oil on the sensor... it's usally people that clean their filter and PUT TOO MUCH oil when re-oiling the filter.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ordered JBR skyactiv filter. I will be getting it with in couple of days..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts