2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Been a long time reader of the forum, and absolutely love the stuff on here!

I've got a 2014 Mazda 3 SP25 Astina, and a mate is selling his XXR 553's in chromium black. Was wondering if someone knowledgeable might be able to guide me on whether this will fit my Mazda 3?

Currently on stock wheels and rim (18 inch) and would like to keep the existing tyres if possible as they're still in really good condition.

The XXR 553 specs are:
18 x 8.75 offset 36. 5 x 114

Thank you :smile2:

·
Registered
234 Posts
And your stock tires will be streached a lot. Stock tires are 215 wide, these wheels are best suitable for 245/255 wide tires.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone for pitching in. Might stay away from it as I dont really want to have to roll the fenders right now to be honest.

Needs rolling and camber tweak even if on stock height suspension ?

OP, whats the centre bore of the XXR's ?
According to the NL motoring website its 73.1 (unable to post a link as my post count is low). But as I said, dont really want to roll fenders at this point, I'm quite happy the way it looks now and will possibly look at lowering it in a couple of months time.

PS. minsanity - I'm eyeing one of your license plate relocators. I've already been in touch with you via email, a bit more saving up to do and you can expect an order to come through from Australia :smile2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts