2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have a mazda 3 2014 GS that has gone on the dreaded boot loop. I cant afford what the dealership wants for the replacement. So I'm trying to buy a CMU unit online. but i cant seem to find the exact part number. the unit on my car has a part number BJS7 66 9C0 C with another number K2352 below it. What variations in part number would be ok for me to use?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
C at the end is the version number. The higher the better. I would look for BJS7 66 9C0 "x" ... replace x with any letter. The higher the better. The K-Number does not matter.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
C at the end is the version number. The higher the better. I would look for BJS7 66 9C0 "x" ... replace x with any letter. The higher the better. The K-Number does not matter.
i accidentally bought a unit that was being sold from a similar year and model as my car but then realized the first 4 characters of the part number were slightly different than mine. its already shipped and im panicking.. :(. fingers crossed i hope it works

·
Registered
45 Posts
It would work nobproblem, you can simply replace the CMU from other car with diffrent part number with no issue as long as its still using the MZD connect system. They are pratically 100% the same thing . I replaced mine from a CX-3 and no issue at all

1 - 6 of 6 Posts