2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I periodically read the threads in this section and admire all that you all are doing, changing this and upgrading that to make the OEM nav/info systems work best for you, adding new capabilities, and more. You are skilled and knowledgeable folks!

I come from a different world, and I will remain an "admirer from afar!" Not going down your nav/infotainment paths, but I will remain a happy "ole school modder" -- now have a list of 35 mods going to do on my next month arriving 3, but not a one of my mods will venture into your skilled territory.

Thanks for what you do and are sharing with each other.

Your mods are clearly the "new world," though even my dealership repair technician who is highly skilled and been at the dealership for 30 years (was called a "mechanic" when he started out), recently told me that "40% of my work now either involves downloading software upgrades or is fixing some aspect of a car's broken navigation and info systems."

·
Registered
16 Posts
It's amazing how many people now are getting into it. I couldn't believe the number of pages on this forum when we got the Mazda!! Slowly slowly getting through them, love it!
Not sure the wife likes me messing with her car tho!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts